SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Formal photoshoot of the ride with my pops....

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-10, 06:41 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jadu
love the pics.. and clean ride man..
Thanks jadu I'm glad I was able to finally take some good pics of the car with the new wheels.
Old 03-14-10, 07:07 PM
96SC4
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i like everything about it, except the tails.
it's so friggin' clean! props!
Old 03-14-10, 08:07 PM
Anthony85
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clean ride man... But where did you buy your front bumper clear park lights from???
Old 03-15-10, 02:48 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 96SC4
i like everything about it, except the tails.
it's so friggin' clean! props!
Thank you for the comments 96SC4 I might change out the tailights again sometime in the future but we will see. Other fellow members around me can tell you how **** I am about keeping this car clean at all times...haha.

Originally Posted by Anthony85
Clean ride man... But where did you buy your front bumper clear park lights from???
Appreciate the comment Anthony85 The clear side markers are from ebay for the GS. You will need to dremel about less than an inch on one side in order to get them to fit. Let me know if you need any assistance in finding them on the internet.
Old 03-15-10, 03:08 PM
kanderson
Driver

So nice man! Thanks again for all your help and props for the time with your Dad!! The coupe is looking great, can't believe the way it looks now compared to when you first got it.
Old 03-15-10, 03:30 PM
edwinbong
Lead Lap

nice backdrops
Old 03-15-10, 07:48 PM
rykwebb
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PRS, it's like this...there are a few things on your car that I disagree with, but every single one of them works on your car, which makes it look great somehow. The lights, the clear corners, I don't like them individually but your ride brings a good package altogether. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-15-10, 10:27 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kanderson
So nice man! Thanks again for all your help and props for the time with your Dad!! The coupe is looking great, can't believe the way it looks now compared to when you first got it.
Thanks kanderson No problem with the help at all....that's why I'm here to help in any way I can. Gotta love it when your Dad is the one saying to head on out to take pics of the car that day....haha.

I can't believe how this car looks now compared to when I first got it either. I look back at all the pics from start to now and it's crazy the amount of time and effort I've put into it. I've meet so many cool people and gone to all these different places and if it weren't for this car I would have never got to experience them. It's crazy how it all goes when your building a car the way you envision it to be

Originally Posted by edwinbong
nice backdrops
Gracias edwinbong Orlando has some real nice backdrops all over. These are just a few of them local to me and I'm still itching to take some more in several other great looking spots once I have some more free time.

Originally Posted by rykwebb
PRS, it's like this...there are a few things on your car that I disagree with, but every single one of them works on your car, which makes it look great somehow. The lights, the clear corners, I don't like them individually but your ride brings a good package altogether. Keep up the good work.
You know your the first person to say that to me on here rykwebb and that truly means alot to me Your right....I think there are certain things on my particular car that for some reason or another come together on just this car. Sure the tailights are not liked by most....but to me they seem to fit for my ride and thats why I rock them. Everything on this car I chose for a reason and in the end thats what makes it my very own.

Again thanks for that comment....I really like it alot. I will definitely keep it up and bring a few more goodies to the table very soon
Old 03-16-10, 08:40 AM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Man, your ride really sticks out! I dont really care for the tails but other than that, its a super clean car man! I hope you like it
Old 03-16-10, 08:53 AM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Here are the last couple of pics....

To me this was the money shot for the day....

And last but not least for the days photoshoot...

Let me know what you think.....almost at the finish line. Just need to get the LS brakes and a front lip (prefer Big Win) and she will be complete.
when you find that big win lip let me know i need one also.car looks good,i'm doing the black and white set up also
Old 03-16-10, 09:13 AM
BLK13X
Mortgage Slave

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

The only things I'd nitpick would be the tails and it'd look even better with a fatter lip on the rears. Other then that, it looks great
Old 03-16-10, 10:13 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

You probably have the only SC on here that actually looks amazing with those tail lights!!! I love the wheels and beefy tires in theback aswell. Keep it up and keep it clean just like it is!
Old 03-16-10, 12:58 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I agree with everyone else on here. Looks great and very good pictures. If I could only figure out how to post such big pictures like this on here also. Overall, looks good. Now just send me some of that nice weather my way.
Old 03-16-10, 01:11 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Net
not a fan of that wheel style or those tail lights, but the rest of that car is super clean.
My exact thoughts

Jonny
Old 03-16-10, 03:16 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

nice car..very clean! but yes..ill have to agree with the tail-lights..not my cup of tea..but overall nice shots!

Quick Reply: Formal photoshoot of the ride with my pops....