SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Big wing and racing throne... More mods for CL to hate on.

Old 12-03-09, 01:31 PM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since I can't post on ZT, I agree keep full interior cut down on weight with carbon doors, hood, trunk. Painted to match the body color ofcourse
Old 12-03-09, 01:58 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TheRonTom3
Since I can't post on ZT, I agree keep full interior cut down on weight with carbon doors, hood, trunk. Painted to match the body color ofcourse
You should of let this thread die instead of bumping this heap back up.
Old 12-03-09, 02:42 PM
DJ420a
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ill roller
2. I keep the silencer in so I can street drift without attracting the cops.

4. I don't really care if people laugh at my car. I'm building the car for me, and chances are they're like you and just don't understand. Besides most people are more frightened than anything when I drift past them.
REALLY??

Dude I like your car and I'm glad your happy with it, but if you came drifting past me while my family was in the car, I think Id have too chase you down and break your neck so you couldn't drive anymore. Doesn't matter how good you are, accidents happen.
Old 12-03-09, 06:49 PM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I actualy like the wing looks crazy.I also have a wing on mine

Voltex type3 wing
Attached Thumbnails Big wing and racing throne... More mods for CL to hate on.-d1-anaheim...jpg   Big wing and racing throne... More mods for CL to hate on.-d1-anaheim.jpg  
Old 12-03-09, 08:10 PM
LeMoine
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you still have the supra seat? If so are you willing to sell it ? Also what kinda seat brackets are you using for the new seat? The car looks great though.
Old 12-03-09, 10:32 PM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by scyoulater
gay..just gay..made a lex a honda
i guess upgrading your lexus into a track car means you turned a lexus into a Honda.. soo by what you are saying.. Hondas are track cars to begin with..
HMMM...

looks good so far OP. looks like a part of the spoiler is missing? unless not installed :].. but CF hood, trunk, doors will set it off !

imma check back later on to see what happens next
Old 12-04-09, 07:27 AM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

so your comparing his car to a honda? you do realize he tracks the car not just hardparks it like 3/4 the people on this board. (no offense to anyone)
Old 12-04-09, 07:41 AM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

I also believe that his "street Drifting" is at closed or abandoned industrial park, so its not really endangering or hurting anything
Old 12-04-09, 10:41 AM
wickedsc3
Driver

I like ur car, i mean if ur drifting that is part of it big wings, bright paint, vinyls, ect.... If i seen someone at a drifting event in just a stock looking sc that would seem out of place. So i just say ignore the haters they just have nothing better to do than try to make them selves feel better.
Old 12-04-09, 12:48 PM
ill roller
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The interior is so ugly, and it'll be impossible to keep full interior with a full gusseted cage with nascar door bars. The headliner, pillars, door panels, and backseat will all have to stay out to fit the cage, there is no way around that. It would look weird just leaving the rest in.

Originally Posted by DJ420a
REALLY??

Dude I like your car and I'm glad your happy with it, but if you came drifting past me while my family was in the car, I think Id have too chase you down and break your neck so you couldn't drive anymore. Doesn't matter how good you are, accidents happen.
Well good luck to you in doing that. Most people just honk, flash their brights, or yell at me.

Haha, thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by LeMoine
Do you still have the supra seat? If so are you willing to sell it ? Also what kinda seat brackets are you using for the new seat? The car looks great though.
Still have the supra seats, I plan on keeping the pair since I'll be using the passenger one, and I may throw the driver one in from time to time... Right now I'm on modified buddy club brackets, but I'll probably be making custom ones.

Originally Posted by fwynn
i guess upgrading your lexus into a track car means you turned a lexus into a Honda.. soo by what you are saying.. Hondas are track cars to begin with..
HMMM...

looks good so far OP. looks like a part of the spoiler is missing? unless not installed :].. but CF hood, trunk, doors will set it off !

One of the endplates wasn't installed in the shot, I'm currently wide posting the wing, so everything is apart again.

I don't like the look of unpainted carbon body panels, so no other carbon stuff unless it's just to reduce weight. Besides, I just ordered a fiberglass hood.

I also believe that his "street Drifting" is at closed or abandoned industrial park, so its not really endangering or hurting anything
No, if it's raining or snowing I'll drift anywhere... In the dry the speeds are faster, so I tend to stick to places with no others around.
Old 12-04-09, 03:31 PM
HeisLegend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wickedsc3
i mean if ur drifting that is part of it big wings, bright paint, vinyls, ect.... If i seen someone at a drifting event in just a stock looking sc that would seem out of place. .
You obviously watch too much Formula D bro.

People who USE their cars don't have time for super cool vinyls and bright paint. Not all drift cars are sponsored therefore not all cars are super glam.

I'd drift a stock body SC. I care more how it performs than the looks.
Then again, that's why all my s-chassis cars looked like *****

Take a look at 5spdjzz30....er something like that - he drifts a stock body SC.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LIP OMGGGGGG NOOOOOO. P: Not ULTRA STOCK BODY!!!!

haha, just messing w/ you fools.
Old 12-05-09, 12:26 AM
Myblacksc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SUPRMSC
You should of let this thread die instead of bumping this heap back up.
You're the one bumping it up after him... just saying..

Explain...

Originally Posted by fwynn
HMMM...

Originally Posted by Biggu
so your comparing his car to a honda? you do realize he tracks the car not just hardparks it like 3/4 the people on this board. (no offense to anyone)
QFT!

I don't support street drifting, but I'm sure the op knows the consequences of his own actions. There is really no "safe" place except the track imo.

Keep up the good work!
Old 12-05-09, 01:54 AM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HeisLegend
You obviously watch too much Formula D bro.

People who USE their cars don't have time for super cool vinyls and bright paint. Not all drift cars are sponsored therefore not all cars are super glam.

I'd drift a stock body SC. I care more how it performs than the looks.
Then again, that's why all my s-chassis cars looked like *****

Take a look at 5spdjzz30....er something like that - he drifts a stock body SC.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LIP OMGGGGGG NOOOOOO. P: Not ULTRA STOCK BODY!!!!

haha, just messing w/ you fools.
i actually got a lip about 2 months ago at a junk yard for 10 bucks :P

no more drifting stock body. movin on up lol

but seriously...its nice to have a cool looking drift car but its even nicer when you can make something stock looking do things no one though should or could be done and make that look cool.

making a cool looking drift car is only your credit card away. in this case AJ has a badass looking car and he knows how to drive.

btw AJ i need that tensioner. gimme, gimme, gimme
Old 12-05-09, 02:02 AM
TrackMonky
Driver

usually not a fan of big wings...but bad a$$ car bro!!!