ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-1st-gen-1992-2000-6/)
-   -   My SC @ HIN 2009 (Concord, NC) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-1st-gen-1992-2000/437829-my-sc-hin-2009-concord-nc.html)

romeo291 07-02-09 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ (Post 4648113)
X 100000000 !!!! LMAO........ Miami has the hottest women for sure no doubt about

Man, you guys are all talk, I wanna see pix of hot Miami girls on SCs or on any Lexus in general. Post pix or get out, can't prove your point without prove. There are hot girls everywhere in the world, if we have to compare hot girls, Brazil probably has the most hot girls. I am just trying to post some pix, no need to hate.

DaveGS4 07-02-09 11:11 AM

Sorry guys, please keep the pictures posted work safe. The last one posted (now removed) was not.

YeA 2jZ 07-02-09 11:13 AM

really ??? sorry..... look now you got me in trouble you see Miami woman are to hot for tv LoL again my bad Dave

BigGreen 07-02-09 11:22 AM

damn those are some nice cars! Simone is might hot might I add

Black Fire 07-02-09 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by DaveGS4 (Post 4648178)
Sorry guys, please keep the pictures posted work safe. The last one posted (now removed) was not.

Awww man, and I was gonna post up a hot one... :sad:

KingSoarer 07-02-09 01:39 PM

I demand two thing from you. Firstly more pics of that chick Danae. Secondly you have to tell me where you got those side mirror indicators from. I just bought a new SC from Japan, 98 with 50miles on it and those are probably the second set of mirror indicators that dont look cheap and tacky.

Thanks so much, oh and how to you know all those chick? Are you a show promotor or own a workshop or something or are they all friends of your that do modeling?

~Nightrida~ 07-07-09 02:02 PM

Hey awsome pictures AT! I wish I could of got one of Simone or Danae on my car by themselves. I am the guy with the Black GS w/AME's for those who don't know me. I am a member here, I just dont post often.

Side Note: AT hook a brotha up with Simone. **WINK** I didn;t know she was single, I though she was dating someone there. hehe

Avarec 07-07-09 05:12 PM

i got hotter girls, i also have a vid of one hottie i know driving sc3 5spd(tahts right you bunch of macho man) shes wiping that dog bad and her perky girls add much better atmosphere in cabin of our beloved sc

romeo291 07-07-09 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by KingSoarer (Post 4648572)
I demand two thing from you. Firstly more pics of that chick Danae. Secondly you have to tell me where you got those side mirror indicators from. I just bought a new SC from Japan, 98 with 50miles on it and those are probably the second set of mirror indicators that dont look cheap and tacky.

Thanks so much, oh and how to you know all those chick? Are you a show promotor or own a workshop or something or are they all friends of your that do modeling?

Dude, I think I replied to you before, but anyways, those winker mirrors are just covers off ebay. I searched everywhere and couldn't find a good company that makes em, so I just decided to get those. What I did was use rivets to hold it in place w/ the oem mirror. It goes right over the oem mirror, fitment is not great, but since it's fiberglass, you can trim and sand down for better fitment. Then you mold all the gaps, and voila, you're done. It's really not that hard.

As for the girls, they're just friends from me or from members on my car club (www.teamrpm.net). It also helps that I am one of the people that runs a local imports website (www.importsnc.com). :thumbup:

romeo291 07-07-09 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by ~Nightrida~ (Post 4659278)
Hey awsome pictures AT! I wish I could of got one of Simone or Danae on my car by themselves. I am the guy with the Black GS w/AME's for those who don't know me. I am a member here, I just dont post often.

Side Note: AT hook a brotha up with Simone. **WINK** I didn;t know she was single, I though she was dating someone there. hehe

Haha, dude, how did you find this thread? Crazy, haha. Anyways, best I can do for you and Simone is to invite her to more team RPM events and you can show up.

Black Fire 07-07-09 06:24 PM

^^^ romeo, you a d@mn pimp man! rock on!

matrixgts 07-07-09 07:53 PM

what up rome.funny how all these guys from nc pop up when you put some girls on.

romeo291 07-08-09 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by matrixgts (Post 4660150)
what up rome.funny how all these guys from nc pop up when you put some girls on.

haha, I should use the girls as incentive for more SC guys to come out when we have our next Lexus meet. Last time, it was just me, you, and Matt.

DriftGirl 07-08-09 07:44 AM

great pix!