SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Junction Produce Scara's!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-09, 02:12 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

I hate men after this thread. Now I wish I were a tender woman.
Old 06-15-09, 06:12 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

haha, this thread is crackalackingly funny. Too many SCs with JP Scaras now, good thing I was original and got Beils instead :-P . J/K, those Scaras are sickkkkk, but I have to agree that the black Work wheels flows a lot better with the old-man tan.

BTW, your name is Vinh, so you must be Viet. I am Viet too. Your girl is probably Viet too huh? Viet girls are crazy dude, especially them Cali Viet girls. Actually, Korean girls are even crazier, cause I ended up marrying one. Actually, **** it, all girls are crazy in general, I don't think I've ever met a girl that wasn't crazy in some way.
Old 06-15-09, 08:31 AM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best thread ever
Old 06-15-09, 10:03 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get rid of both wheels and get u some sdmrl2's in step
Old 06-15-09, 10:32 AM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by romeo291
Too many SCs with JP Scaras now,
not really. there's only two that i know of in socal, and probably nowhere else.
Old 06-15-09, 10:41 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ElitistK
not really. there's only two that i know of in socal, and probably nowhere else.
haha, I know, I was just kidding.
Old 06-15-09, 12:32 PM
Mr.412
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black Fire
This is kinda lame if you think about it. The girl leaves him, it does not work out so she comes back with a set of rims that match his car perfectly? Hmmm... everyone likes stories, but keep it believable please.
it's his lie he can tell it how ever he wants to
Old 06-15-09, 12:44 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by romeo291
haha, this thread is crackalackingly funny. Too many SCs with JP Scaras now, good thing I was original and got Beils instead :-P . J/K, those Scaras are sickkkkk, but I have to agree that the black Work wheels flows a lot better with the old-man tan.

BTW, your name is Vinh, so you must be Viet. I am Viet too. Your girl is probably Viet too huh? Viet girls are crazy dude, especially them Cali Viet girls. Actually, Korean girls are even crazier, cause I ended up marrying one. Actually, **** it, all girls are crazy in general, I don't think I've ever met a girl that wasn't crazy in some way.
Yes indeed I am vietnamese. I am a strong believer in the crazy hot scale. You see its two often linear lines on a graph, one representing crazy and one representing hot. Now if these two lines were to cross paths high on the right side of the graph all is good. Basically what i'm saying is the hotter you are, the crazier you can be.

Get rid of both wheels and get u some sdmrl2's in step
These are only mythical wheels. Finding these wheels in step lip would be like finding the lost city of Atlantis.
Old 06-15-09, 12:50 PM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vinh
Yes indeed I am vietnamese. I am a strong believer in the crazy hot scale. You see its two often linear lines on a graph, one representing crazy and one representing hot. Now if these two lines were to cross paths high on the right side of the graph all is good. Basically what i'm saying is the hotter you are, the crazier you can be.

These are only mythical wheels. Finding these wheels in step lip would be like finding the lost city of Atlantis.
Yeah, I haven't heard about that scale, but I agree w/ you too. Anyways, those wheels aren't that hard to find, found them on my first google search:

http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/Jline/sdmsl2.htm

Old 06-15-09, 02:35 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

They do not make 19's in step lip. If you take a look at the site you showed, all 19's are only reverse lip. 18's and 20's however do come with step lip.
Old 06-15-09, 03:07 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is true, me and Vinh would of have had several sets of these on numerous cars of ours if they only made 19" in step lip. I've asked the owner many times if he could make it happen but sadly..... no SDM's w Step lip in 19".

Man Vinh Deezy... your wheel collection is pretty awesome nwo that I think about it..... Advan's sittin in the tea house.... Meister's in the Garage... and the Scara's for the weekends.... and then of course I still got your other wheels on my Poopra.....
Old 06-16-09, 07:26 AM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

THis is your Girlfriend isnt it

*NOTE: and before you guys go off all half cocked about how she is a dumb broad who is ugly nasty and looks like an alien I just want to say that she was the only girl i could think of that was part Vietnamese and bat ****** crazy
Old 06-16-09, 07:33 AM
96SC4
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^ Yum! AND she likes girls too...
Old 06-16-09, 02:59 PM
Black Fire
Lead Lap

^^^ Nice!!!
Old 06-16-09, 03:56 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Haha although she is part vietnamese and pretty insane, that is not my girlfriend. Pretty funny though and you definitely did your homework on picking a candidate.

Plus I only date blondes.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce Scara's!!