SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Junction Produce Scara's!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-09, 11:03 AM
huddleston
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 13 Posts

lol nice. now dump her and find a new girl.
Old 06-13-09, 11:12 AM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ill roller
Greatest post ever... Now sell me one set of your wheels asap!
haha a drift car with scara's. That would definitely turn some heads over in the pit. You should run some AME CX's or WX's on your car. Something with a fat lip and in diamond cut finish. Endless/AME is having a warehouse sale soon (or maybe its going on right now) and the wheels are going to be insanely cheap.
Old 06-13-09, 11:13 AM
roy1928
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha not bad! rock the works even though those scaras are sick! jusy doesn't go that great with that color combo,unless you powdercoated them flat black....
Old 06-13-09, 11:13 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by vinh
Well my girlfriend left me a while ago for some dbag with a BMW. She found out that his ***** was much smaller than mine so she decided to come back to me. Now normally i would not be having anything of that sort but she came back with gifts!!! These gifts i present to you are the wheels pictures below. Some may call me stupid/materialistic/shallow/dumb/easily bought, but whatever i got me some JP Scara's!!!

Also i did not sell my old wheels as these ones were free. Here is a picture of my old setup

This experience has only reinforced my motto of only dating hot girls with extreme amounts of money
OMG I am dying laughing here lmfao...

Fantastic gifts, Scaras are the best!
Old 06-13-09, 11:44 AM
Cleanshots
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

say, i cannot believe you think you can buy me with gifts and maybe she will buy you more..
Old 06-13-09, 11:59 AM
msc300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

we all make mistakes scara's are def a good make up gift just make sure next time she come back its with cash lol watch her
Old 06-13-09, 12:21 PM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by huddleston
lol nice. now dump her and find a new girl.
yeah, I agree...or you could see what other goodies you can get out of her then dump her, Vinh my man-you SIR are a PIMP! LOL

Last edited by lilSCsteve; 06-13-09 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-13-09, 12:42 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

I like the works better, but black looks funny on a sandstone SC so the new wheels definitely get my vote. Good work, man. And about the girl... DUMP HER AZZZZ after a couple months! You got what she was worth That or keep the "yo-yo effect" going on and let her leave you only to return with more gifts.

Last edited by TRD_Power; 06-13-09 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-13-09, 12:51 PM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

Your disgusting. Learn how to respect women or GTFO. I reported this post to the Mods as I don't think this is appropriate.
Old 06-13-09, 01:24 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TomLee
Your disgusting. Learn how to respect women or GTFO. I reported this post to the Mods as I don't think this is appropriate.
This thread has nothing to do with me disrespecting women. I did not degrade her in any way..............but rather loved her. If anything I am the one that was disrespected. I am merely here sharing my story.

If anyone on here were to understand me, I thought it would be you Tom.
Old 06-13-09, 01:35 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is what it is...you got a bad azz set of wheels...period. And anything you get for free of this magnitude, is definetely worth sharing. If I had a second set of wheels(Scara's at that...), I'd be rocking them and telling everybody I know about them
Nice dude Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-13-09, 01:48 PM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

hahaha your such a skank.
Old 06-13-09, 01:52 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TomLee
hahaha your such a skank.
hahaha it probably wouldn't be a good idea to bring her to the South OC Meet anymore or any meet for that matter.

You get a new car or what man??!?!?
Old 06-13-09, 02:05 PM
Mr.NA_T
Lexus Test Driver

lamo.....
wow
Old 06-13-09, 02:18 PM
Sciethen
Rookie

Two types of people here: those who don't understand the sexism, and those who do. Those who don't are the typical males in this society, having been told that sleeping around, joking about male superiority, and being strong are good qualities, manly qualities, things which are all well and good.

Those who aren't typical males in this society may see that women are told that sleeping around is *****-some and evil, joking about female superiority is "stupid feminism," and being strong is "butch" and being weak is important for their roll.

But hey, you're all just typical males in a society; you can't help what you perceive or think. It's just the way things are, your mindless blundering and idiotic beliefs you've allowed society to construct FOR you.

If someone made a post like this because a friend of theirs left--but they were black or Hispanic, and you were white, and you made it clear that they were just a (fill in the blank) for screwing you over, how do you think everyone would respond to it? But no, this is okay because society says it's okay. America has evolved along with the rest of the world to tell us that men have different rolls then women, and that our differences are SO DIFFERENT that it's okay to put each other in different rolls.

NO WONDER SHE LEFT YOU for someone else: you're a pig.

All this and you can't stop to wonder WHY this person left you, or why they are as wishy-washy as you portray them. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that her father never affirmed her? That her father ignored her most of her life? Maybe she was abused when she was younger? Wait... sorry, are these concepts too far out there for you or any of the rest of you to grasp?

Maybe if I just laughed along with the rest of you and agreed, then I'd be cool. Yeah, that's what I want: support from the other pigs around me. Hey, if I surround myself with a bunch of swine I won't even know the difference, right? We'll all be cool together.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce Scara's!!