****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400**** - Page 380 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > SC Models > SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)
****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400**** >

****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400****

Notices
SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)
Old 12-12-14, 04:39 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Steering and Suspension

Browse all: Tires and Wheels Guide
Print Wikipost

****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400****

Reply

 
 
 
Old 03-27-16, 06:05 AM
  #5686  
SQ400
Rookie
 
SQ400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Guys will a 19x8.5 with +32 offset front and 19x9.5 with +38 offset rear work.

Thanks for all your help in advance.
SQ400 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 01:04 PM
  #5687  
Sc400NL
Pole Position
 
Sc400NL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 259
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by SQ400 View Post
Guys will a 19x8.5 with +32 offset front and 19x9.5 with +38 offset rear work.

Thanks for all your help in advance.
i run 8.5 J x19 ET 37 front
9.5 J x19 ET 33 back

with the rear quarters rolled , front will rub on hard turns lowerd with BC coilovers

245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 in the back Bridgestone potenza

it will give a flush look
Sc400NL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 04:18 AM
  #5688  
Stavros
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

If the front wheels are 18x9.5 ET38 with 245 tyres, would they rub? Would a simple roll fix it or do I need to shave them? Lowered on coilovers.
Stavros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 07:15 AM
  #5689  
Deegee
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (1)
 
Deegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 913
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
If the front wheels are 18x9.5 ET38 with 245 tyres, would they rub? Would a simple roll fix it or do I need to shave them? Lowered on coilovers.
They'd rub for sure. Roll your fenders flat, i don't think a pull is necessary.
Deegee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 09:51 AM
  #5690  
jwynn
Pole Position
 
jwynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: ny
Posts: 234
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Did u run the 275s up front

Originally Posted by ross3857 View Post
Jadu: ya thats what I was thinking too, wanted to make sure before i pull the trigger, the rims im getting are wrapped with 275 in front and 315 in the back. lol, need to calculate tire cost.

LatitudeNZ, yr front looks great, thanks for the pics, gave me some ideas in the back.
Hey did you ever get to run the 275s up front? Im about to buy a similar set up of 19x9.5 +40 275/40 in the front i just wanted to make sure they'd fit no problem.
jwynn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 04:32 PM
  #5691  
jwynn
Pole Position
 
jwynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: ny
Posts: 234
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Black_SC View Post
got any pictures?

i have 8.5 in front with +24 and it sits really flush...but yea pics would help
Do you have any idea if 19x9.5 will fit up front with 275s and +40 offset ?
jwynn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 04:33 PM
  #5692  
jwynn
Pole Position
 
jwynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: ny
Posts: 234
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

any idea if 19x9.5 will fit up front with 275s and +40 offset ? Anyone???
jwynn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 06:53 AM
  #5693  
grumpi300
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 442
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

looking for 19 inch rims with a 225/35r19 fit tire. what offset should i get, i want to be the same all around so i can rotate my tires still. i dont mind pulling the fenders a little bit. i really dont feel like reading 381 pages just to find my answer. please halp.
grumpi300 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 11:36 AM
  #5694  
MrSparxxx
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Pa
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 19x10.5 frt 19x11.5r

Hey I'm new to the Forum. Have a 99 SC 300. Looking at getting wheels built. Want to go 19x10.5 frt 19x11.5 rear. Gonna do LS400 BBK. Want to have a deep lip. Maybe run 235 frt 265r. Not gonna slam the car. What would be an et that will work? Don't mind small pull and roll. Thank you in advance I've looked for two months
MrSparxxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 01:14 PM
  #5695  
Tabaka
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dale City, VA
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have 18x9.5"+12 - 235/40 up front and would like to install the 25mm Vertex Aero Front Fenders. Are my wheels going to be sunken by a lot? I'm currently pretty flush with a roll and rubber mallet pull.
Tabaka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-16, 10:09 AM
  #5696  
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,698
Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MrSparxxx View Post
Hey I'm new to the Forum. Have a 99 SC 300. Looking at getting wheels built. Want to go 19x10.5 frt 19x11.5 rear. Gonna do LS400 BBK. Want to have a deep lip. Maybe run 235 frt 265r. Not gonna slam the car. What would be an et that will work? Don't mind small pull and roll. Thank you in advance I've looked for two months
If you want deep lips all around, then I wouldn't recommend the LS400 brakes. You'll lose at least 1/2" of lip by running the LS400 brakes. Run some aggressive brake pads in the stock SC calipers if you want more performance.

Originally Posted by Tabaka View Post
I have 18x9.5"+12 - 235/40 up front and would like to install the 25mm Vertex Aero Front Fenders. Are my wheels going to be sunken by a lot? I'm currently pretty flush with a roll and rubber mallet pull.
I'm guessing it'll be sunken in by about 20mm or 25/32" with your current setup. You could compensate for this by running a larger tire in the front or a spacer.
Blkexcoupe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 12:39 PM
  #5697  
Tabaka
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dale City, VA
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Blkexcoupe View Post
I'm guessing it'll be sunken in by about 20mm or 25/32" with your current setup. You could compensate for this by running a larger tire in the front or a spacer.
I hate spacers, it's the reason why I got low offset wheels in the first place. What if I ran a 18x10.5" +22? My fronts have some curb'age and clearcoat issues anyways, so I wouldn't mind ditching them. I guess I'd need to think about what tire size would work best though. I have 18"x10.5" +15 in the rear right now with a 265/35.
Tabaka is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 02:52 PM
  #5698  
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,698
Thanked 161 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tabaka View Post
I hate spacers, it's the reason why I got low offset wheels in the first place. What if I ran a 18x10.5" +22? My fronts have some curb'age and clearcoat issues anyways, so I wouldn't mind ditching them. I guess I'd need to think about what tire size would work best though. I have 18"x10.5" +15 in the rear right now with a 265/35.
A 18x10.5 +22 would only stick out 3 mm more than your current wheels, so still sunken. It looks like you have varrstoen ES1 wheels, so if I were you I would test fit the rear wheels in the front with vertex fenders. If it looks good, then I would get 18x10.5 +15 with 265/35/18 tires all around, so I could rotate. The wheels will still be a little sunken in, but it should still look good as long as your car isn't completely slammed.
Blkexcoupe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 02:51 PM
  #5699  
MrSparxxx
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Pa
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 19x10 frt. 19x11.5 rear.

OK guys and gals. I'm new to the Lexus community. And thank you all for all the help. I'm gonna have a set of wheels made. Been trying to get the specs down for months. I want deep step lips. Gonna do LS 4 BBK. Front 19x10 hi disk. Rear 11.5. Not gonna slam the car. Wanted to know good et . Gonna stretch tires. Please please can some wheel fitment experts help me out
And can someone post some pics
MrSparxxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-16, 08:44 AM
  #5700  
Tabaka
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dale City, VA
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Blkexcoupe View Post
A 18x10.5 +22 would only stick out 3 mm more than your current wheels, so still sunken. It looks like you have varrstoen ES1 wheels, so if I were you I would test fit the rear wheels in the front with vertex fenders. If it looks good, then I would get 18x10.5 +15 with 265/35/18 tires all around, so I could rotate. The wheels will still be a little sunken in, but it should still look good as long as your car isn't completely slammed.
I'm pretty much done with these wheels. I'd like to get a custom set of 3-piece wheels next year, and would like my measurements to be as accurate as possible. Why can't they make aftermarket fenders with the cool air slot at a reasonable measurement, blah /rant
Tabaka is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ****Official Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for SC300/SC400****


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: