ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-1st-gen-1992-2000-6/)
-   -   where the hell do you get 97+ body parts.... (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-1st-gen-1992-2000/219456-where-the-hell-do-you-get-97-body-parts.html)

erollinc 05-30-06 11:25 PM

where the hell do you get 97+ body parts....

i jsut recently bought a red sc300 with bomex side and rear valances....im not to wild of body kits and i really jsut want a 97+ front bumper and sides with a lip kit...... ive done some searching EVERYWHERE even on here and couldnt find a source for them....

if someone could shoot me a link id appreciate it

O. L. T. 05-30-06 11:34 PM

Search harder :) :p

CARSON TOYOTA.

Even a simple search would have brought up several 97+ GB's and hundreds of posts and threads. :) Use the welcome thread up there for search tips and hints. :) :thumbup: Once you perfect what's in the welcome thread for search tips you'll pull a needle from a haystack every time :)

lsflame 05-31-06 01:55 AM

the dealer

neurocity 05-31-06 08:28 AM

Your local Lexus Chop Shop!!! :D :D :D

plex 05-31-06 11:01 AM

Carson is your best bet they still honor the group buy prices. Ask for Gordon when you call. You have to literally be on the CL classifieds 24/7 to find anything for 97 upgrade.

AutoCoutureSC 05-31-06 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by cherplex
You have to literally be on the CL classifieds 24/7 to find anything for 97 upgrade.

not really. IF you want to find steals on the classifieds, then yes, 24/7 is your best bet. I had some good pricing on some 97 upgrade parts that didn't sell because people are CHEAP. NOT FRUGAL, but cheap.

I'll be posting pics of total destruction of the parts momentarily. :p

97 wing, fender, cd changer, etc etc. :woot:

plex 05-31-06 11:07 AM

well i did find steals and get robbed at the same time

mikeloc24 05-31-06 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
I'll be posting pics of total destruction of the parts momentarily. :p

What's this mean? The parts that "cheap" people didn't buy ended up getting destroyed and you took pics of them? :confused:

AutoCoutureSC 05-31-06 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
What's this mean? The parts that "cheap" people didn't buy ended up getting destroyed and you took pics of them? :confused:

yeah, weird isn't it? Nothing like a sledge hammer and unwanted parts. LOL :thumbup:

Today was trash day, so I tossed a whole bunch of stuff. Windows, some interior pieces, trunk pieces... i forget.

mikeloc24 05-31-06 01:29 PM

yeah, weird isn't it?

Yes. Very. I'd take a dollar over some trash any day of the week, but that's just me.

MikeFD3S 06-01-06 10:44 AM

yeah, weird isn't it? Nothing like a sledge hammer and unwanted parts. LOL :thumbup:

Today was trash day, so I tossed a whole bunch of stuff. Windows, some interior pieces, trunk pieces... i forget.

Well, at least the rear bumper was picked up :D I'd cry if I saw it being destroyed.

AutoCoutureSC 06-01-06 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by MikeFD3S
Well, at least the rear bumper was picked up :D I'd cry if I saw it being destroyed.

LOL. yeah, thanks! If i didn't move it out of my cousin's house... I would have had to do something with it. My storage unit is FULL. :sad:

3000 06-01-06 05:55 PM

taprecycling.com has used toyota and lexus parts...

Supra Dr 06-01-06 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by cherplex
well i did find steals and get robbed at the same time

You & me both BRO. :p Think its time to pull down that stickey.

JspecSC3 06-01-06 08:39 PM

You can get them from anywhere. All you have to do is a little research. There are a couple sources here on Club Lexus. Some times they are put up for sale in the Classifieds section. You can also get them from the dealer and pay much more. You can get them from Toyota/Lexus parts shops. Just take the time to do a little research and you'll see. Good Luck. :thumbup: