SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Sc Owners Answer This Question!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-01, 10:11 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I often wonder.... Why is there so many SC members that post on ALL the other forums and NOT here? I post every where myself; however, I join in discussion in "our" forum all the time as well.

There is so many "SC" guys that will post a thread for help about a problem or whatever and someone responds to that thread!!!! Then NOTHING!!! No response to say thanks or even smilies!!!
* thanks a lot * cool/good looking out * thanks/jk!!! Nothing...
At least acknowledge a person efforts for helping YOU!
I thought we all enjoy our SCs/Lexus that's why we are here... If you find something very interesting post it... discuss it... join in... we are all here to have fun, learn, relieve stress etc...

I am just curious... This is not directed to everyone...

The Ikon
Old 09-07-01, 04:12 PM
abdul10000
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello,

"There is so many "SC" guys that will post a thread for help about a problem or whatever and someone responds to that thread!!!! Then NOTHING!!! No response to say thanks or even smilies!!!"

Okay, I guess I have to start with telling you that I feel that I am targeted with your post, considering that I did not respond to all the people who left a response to my Sway bar post.

However, that is not the case! I wanted to thank every one, and in addition add some more information that I gathered or should be gathering about this issue. Of course, that will take time and possibly a lot of time. As a result, I may forgot to post anything. Do not be annoyed by that, because not all people care about posting as much, lets say, you. For example, I have been reading posts on Lad man and this forum for 2 years (I think), but my total posts did not exceed 200 posts. Its just that some people love to post on this site and remember every single thing that goes on, and others do not log on every day (like me). However, it is nice to say thank you at the end of the thread.
Old 09-07-01, 05:38 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ikon....

I feel violated by your post. I reply to (most) every post that I see that refers to me.

Well ok, I don't feel violated. I just wanted to add another post to my many. I'm at 411 and I hate the number 11...my lucky number is 12. So be it, I'm at 412 now.

Anyways....not to direct this at ANYONE...but I do see that many times...where someone asks a question....then someone else posts the answer.

Then we never hear a reply saying if it worked or not. Personally I like to hear people tell me that either "it worked" or "shove it up your *** that post was the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard."

SR
Old 09-07-01, 08:57 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Abdul , no it is not you nor any one particularly. It is/was an attempt to awaken more activity on this forum like the GS, IS(with less members than ours) or the LS(with less members than ours..post replies all the time)...

As I said this is NOT directed to anyone ONLY those that feel guilty... Truly this is a great forum let's keep it ALIVE...

Anyway....not to direct this at ANYONE...but I do see that many times...where someone asks a question....then someone else posts the answer.

Then we never hear a reply saying if it worked or not. Personally I like to hear people tell me that either "it worked" or "shove it up your *** that post was the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard."
Hey, Wiz ditto!!!