SC's on aftermarket wheels *FULL VIEW PICS ONLY* - Page 48 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion


SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

SC's on aftermarket wheels *FULL VIEW PICS ONLY*

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-17, 07:01 AM   #706
Boostluv86
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CT
Posts: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

***WILL THEY FIT?***
Cosmis XT-206R Wheels
18x9.5 +10 offset? (tough to tell from the pic)
Tires Size 235/40/18
Looking to pick these wheels up today, just want to verify that they will fit without any extensive modifications. Thanks!

Boostluv86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Boostluv86 For This Useful Post:
LEXXIUM (08-28-17)
Old 08-28-17, 01:56 PM   #707
LEXXIUM
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
LEXXIUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: IN
Posts: 1,857
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Great lookjng wheels man, you'll need a roll and a pull for that offset if I'm not mistaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostluv86 View Post
***WILL THEY FIT?***
Cosmis XT-206R Wheels
18x9.5 +10 offset? (tough to tell from the pic)
Tires Size 235/40/18
Looking to pick these wheels up today, just want to verify that they will fit without any extensive modifications. Thanks!

LEXXIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 02:24 PM   #708
LEXXIUM
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
LEXXIUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: IN
Posts: 1,857
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

I don't know if I posted this here
white sc enkei rpf1
18x8 +35F 18x9.5 +38R
Attached Thumbnails
SC's on aftermarket wheels *FULL VIEW PICS ONLY*-img_0861.jpg   SC's on aftermarket wheels *FULL VIEW PICS ONLY*-img_0862.jpg  
LEXXIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 07:27 AM   #709
aswang
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (4)
 
aswang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: No.VA
Posts: 872
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

^^ That 400 of yours is simply PRISTINE. =)
aswang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aswang For This Useful Post:
LEXXIUM (09-25-17)
Old 08-30-17, 08:04 PM   #710
S14eva1
Lead Lap
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 636
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

ForgeStar F14 18x9 +44/18X12 +53 (Hankook V12 EVO2 255/35/18.....Toyo R888 335/30/18)



Last edited by S14eva1; 08-30-17 at 08:21 PM.
S14eva1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 10:05 PM   #711
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,326
Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14eva1 View Post
ForgeStar F14 18x9 +44/18X12 +53 (Hankook V12 EVO2 255/35/18.....Toyo R888 335/30/18)
That's a really nice pull.
Blkexcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 10:12 PM   #712
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,326
Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
Default

HRE 540 18x9.5+22 245/40/18 18x11 +30 275/35/18



At normal height
Blkexcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blkexcoupe For This Useful Post:
aswang (09-01-17)
Old 08-31-17, 01:50 AM   #713
Deceptik1
Lead Lap
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: California
Posts: 686
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

20x9.5 +23 255/30/20 20x10.5 +1(25mm spacer��) 275/30/20


Last edited by Deceptik1; 08-31-17 at 02:01 AM.
Deceptik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-17, 01:50 PM   #714
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,326
Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptik1 View Post
20x9.5 +23 255/30/20 20x10.5 +1(25mm spacer��) 275/30/20
Did you pull the rear to fit those wheels or was it already pulled, so you added the spacer to make it look better? I'm assuming you're in San Diego based on your license plate. Are you thinking of going to VIP festival this year?
Blkexcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-17, 03:28 PM   #715
BiGEZ
Lead Lap
iTrader: (24)
 
BiGEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 653
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Not the best pics but my current setup. Supra TT OEM springs with Bilstien Shocks/Struts. Wheels are XXR531 18x8.5 35mm and 18x9.5 35mm. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza 235/40/18 front and 265/40/18. Fronts have 15mm spacers to clear LLS400 calipers.

Old setup XXR502 20x8.5 and 20x10.
BiGEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 11:38 AM   #716
Deceptik1
Lead Lap
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: California
Posts: 686
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkexcoupe View Post
Did you pull the rear to fit those wheels or was it already pulled, so you added the spacer to make it look better? I'm assuming you're in San Diego based on your license plate. Are you thinking of going to VIP festival this year?
Rear was already pulled. I used to run -3.2 camber in rear with stretch negative offsets but grew tired of it. These SSR came off my friends RC-F and look like s sunken battle ship without the rear spacers. Luckily 3 piece has a sale right now and I ordered new lips for the rear. I'm not sure if I'm going to VIP fest this year. Are you going? These aren't even the wheels I want to rock. I'm just waiting to finish redoing my work bersaglio mesh 2s one day.
Deceptik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 05:23 PM   #717
Vitamin-SC
Driver
 
Vitamin-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 104
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGEZ View Post
Not the best pics but my current setup. Supra TT OEM springs with Bilstien Shocks/Struts. Wheels are XXR531 18x8.5 35mm and 18x9.5 35mm. Tires are Bridgestone Potenza 235/40/18 front and 265/40/18. Fronts have 15mm spacers to clear LLS400 calipers.

Old setup XXR502 20x8.5 and 20x10.
What offset and tires where you running on your old set up if you dont mind me asking
Vitamin-SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 06:05 PM   #718
Blkexcoupe
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (8)
 
Blkexcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: California
Posts: 3,326
Thanked 91 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptik1 View Post
Rear was already pulled. I used to run -3.2 camber in rear with stretch negative offsets but grew tired of it. These SSR came off my friends RC-F and look like s sunken battle ship without the rear spacers. Luckily 3 piece has a sale right now and I ordered new lips for the rear. I'm not sure if I'm going to VIP fest this year. Are you going? These aren't even the wheels I want to rock. I'm just waiting to finish redoing my work bersaglio mesh 2s one day.
The plan is to go to VIP festival this year if nothing goes wrong in the next 2 months.
Blkexcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-17, 06:22 PM   #719
BiGEZ
Lead Lap
iTrader: (24)
 
BiGEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 653
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin-SC View Post
What offset and tires where you running on your old set up if you dont mind me asking
Offset is 35 mm front and rear. Tires are 225/35/20 and 255/35/20. No rubbing when I had my coilovers.
BiGEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post the most recent pic of your SC (merged threads) JMSxChris SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010) 1576 11-25-17 10:14 AM
Aftermarket ISF wheel thread 2ndGF IS F (2008-2014) 472 10-21-17 05:46 PM
18's Aftermarket Wheel Thread FSportDRM IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) 12 07-22-17 10:04 AM
Official ES Aftermarket/OEM Wheels Thread Slooooooow ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) 370 03-16-17 05:24 PM
SC430 Wheel Spec and Tire Posts SCXray SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010) 2 03-01-17 08:54 PM


Tags
20x12 , 24 , 543 , 95 , aftermarket , black , hre , lexus , paradyne , pics , rims , sale , sc , sc400 , wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2017 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: