Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - 4th Gen (2016-present)
New 2019 RX350 is very bumpy- were my expectations too high? >

New 2019 RX350 is very bumpy- were my expectations too high?

Notices
RX - 4th Gen (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2019 RX350 is very bumpy- were my expectations too high?

Old 03-14-19, 07:42 AM
situman
Lexus Champion

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

With RX and pretty much all Lexus SUVs and cars, it tends to hit the suspension's bumpstops too quickly whenever there are expansion joints or big bumps. My old cars, a 2011 RX, my 2 ES350s, GS350, LS460 and my current car a GX460 exhibits this behavior. They just dont take expansion joints and big bumps all that well and often times, I feel a shock and shudder throughout the car. Some reviewers of the new Lexus models like the LS500 and LC500 are still exhibiting these kinds of behaviors.

An up and down sensation is just that, think of being on a small boat with water that isnt exactly calm.

It's hard to gauge how a car rides based on other people's opinions simply because everybody's view is different, plus they drive on different road condition and different configurations. Ride quality comes down to tire pressure, weight of the wheel and tire combo, crappy Bridgestones and generally the kinds of road that you drive on.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: