RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2019 RX prices

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-19, 02:01 PM
2ndName
Pit Crew

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin2323
Uodate at at the bottom.
That's nice! What's that, like 13% off MSRP?
Old 05-10-19, 03:48 PM
VPRX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EthanV
im helpinn a friend to get 2019fsport awd. Is 5k off msrp of 60k car good? Possible to get another 1,500 of more? Anyone here get better deal on the 19 yet? Thank you!
I am the market as well for a RX fsport. The discount offered on a Awd MSRP 63000$ is 5000$. Which does not include the rebate. Is your friend leasing the car?
Old 05-10-19, 04:46 PM
hfahmy
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts

Received a quote for base RX350 for $39,579 + $691 dealer fee+ TTT with only the following options:

Blind Spot Monitor with Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking and Auto Dim Power Fold Mirror
Touch Free Power Rear Door
Cargo Mat/Cargo Net/Wheel Locks/Key Glove

MSRP is $46,479

is this good deal?
Old 05-11-19, 01:06 PM
mirkee
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm looking at 2016 for $30k and up. Perhaps I should look new?
Old 05-14-19, 02:34 PM
vzeamer
Driver School Candidate

I got my very first Lexus a few days back. So far loving it.

RX 450HL - Luxury Package
Options:
  • Touch-Free Power Rear Door
  • Color Head-Up Display
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Navigation System w/12.3-inch Display and Mark Levinson Premium Audio
  • Panoramic View Monitor w/Blind Spot Monitor
  • Premium Triple-Beam LED Headlamps
  • Heated and Ventilated Front Seats w/ Heated Second-Row Seats

MSRP: $64,795
Car was sold for $55,755 + TTL + Processing Fee = $59,587 OTD

They tried to upsell many packages which I opted out.
Old 05-14-19, 05:02 PM
Alexus415
Rookie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by vzeamer
I got my very first Lexus a few days back. So far loving it.

RX 450HL - Luxury Package
Options:
  • Touch-Free Power Rear Door
  • Color Head-Up Display
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Navigation System w/12.3-inch Display and Mark Levinson Premium Audio
  • Panoramic View Monitor w/Blind Spot Monitor
  • Premium Triple-Beam LED Headlamps
  • Heated and Ventilated Front Seats w/ Heated Second-Row Seats

MSRP: $64,795
Car was sold for $55,755 + TTL + Processing Fee = $59,587 OTD

They tried to upsell many packages which I opted out.
Damn you fleeced the dealers. Wish i got this deal 2 weeks ago .
Old 05-14-19, 07:13 PM
vzeamer
Driver School Candidate

@Alexus415 I came in for test drive the week before. After that, I check their website for the number of vehicles in their lots. After one week, seeing they haven't sold any car of the same model for the whole week I then made the offer
Old 05-18-19, 05:57 AM
itsssmeee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by itsssmeee
Hi all, I'm looking at the 450HL with MSRP around $53K - $56K. Have anyone bought a 450HL within this price range recently and how much discount were you able to get? If you have a dealer recommendation, that'll be great. I have a salesman at Lexus of Steven Creek I've spoken to but I would like to gather more prices before I contact him.

Thank you.
We ended up with the regular RX 350 with:

MSRP: $57,xxx.

Sale price before Lexus Cash: $50,xxx

Sale price after Lexus Cash: $48,xxx

OTD: $53,xxx.

This RX is pretty loaded with 12.3 Inch Display with Nav, Panoramic View Camera, Mark Levinson, Vented seats, etc.

I contacted five dealers around the Bay: Serramonte, Putnam, Stevens Creek, Fremont, and Oakland.

Serramonte, Putnam, and Oakland all quoted me approximately the same sale price without the $2K Lexus cash.

Stevens Creek didn't match it until I notified them of my current offers and Fremont took too long to respond as we had to make a rush purchase.
Old 05-18-19, 07:27 AM
Alexus415
Rookie

We ended up with the regular RX 350 with:

MSRP: $57,xxx.

Sale price before Lexus Cash: $50,xxx

Sale price after Lexus Cash: $48,xxx

OTD: $53,xxx.

This RX is pretty loaded with 12.3 Inch Display with Nav, Panoramic View Camera, Mark Levinson, Vented seats, etc.

I contacted five dealers around the Bay: Serramonte, Putnam, Stevens Creek, Fremont, and Oakland.

Serramonte, Putnam, and Oakland all quoted me approximately the same sale price without the $2K Lexus cash.

Stevens Creek didn't match it until I notified them of my current offers and Fremont took too long to respond as we had to make a rush purchase.

Did they offer 2.9 apr or lexus cash ? Or combined? I know serra and magnussen was only offering either or
Old 05-18-19, 08:37 AM
itsssmeee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Alexus415
Did they offer 2.9 apr or lexus cash ? Or combined? I know serra and magnussen was only offering either or
I took $2K Lexus cash.

Special financing or Cash is not dealer offered or dealer specific. It's set by the manufacturer and it's the same requirements across most if not all manufacturers: you either take the manufacturer low special financing rate or you take their cash but not both. I've never heard of a case where the manufacturer let you take both. Unless there is a specifically advertised Special financing rate AND cash back offer.

You can see the 2.9% or $2000 Lexus Cash on Lexus.com, it's not specific to these or any other Lexus dealers because it's offered by Lexus, the manufacturer.

I took the cash because I know I can get a low enough rate to profit more at the end.
Old 05-18-19, 10:34 AM
Alexus415
Rookie

I took $2K Lexus cash.

Special financing or Cash is not dealer offered or dealer specific. It's set by the manufacturer and it's the same requirements across most if not all manufacturers: you either take the manufacturer low special financing rate or you take their cash but not both. I've never heard of a case where the manufacturer let you take both. Unless there is a specifically advertised Special financing rate AND cash back offer.

You can see the 2.9% or $2000 Lexus Cash on Lexus.com, it's not specific to these or any other Lexus dealers because it's offered by Lexus, the manufacturer.

I took the cash because I know I can get a low enough rate to profit more at the end.
I thought so. People getting both offers from dealers should jump on this deal as it is not available everywhere.
Old 05-18-19, 11:26 AM
itsssmeee
Driver School Candidate

I thought so. People getting both offers from dealers should jump on this deal as it is not available everywhere.

I'm not sure what you mean by getting offers from dealers, these deals are offered by Lexus themselves so the dealers have to honor them. You just can't take both special financing and Lexus Cash.
Old 05-18-19, 06:50 PM
Alexus415
Rookie

I'm not sure what you mean by getting offers from dealers, these deals are offered by Lexus themselves so the dealers have to honor them. You just can't take both special financing and Lexus Cash.
That's what i ment. Some people on here were claiming they were getting both the lexus cash and the 2.9 apr . I honestly wish i got that option
Old 05-18-19, 07:09 PM
itsssmeee
Driver School Candidate

That's what i ment. Some people on here were claiming they were getting both the lexus cash and the 2.9 apr . I honestly wish i got that option
Ah, got you! That is nice if the dealers/Lexus actually honored you taking both.
Old 05-19-19, 02:52 AM
eliana82
Driver School Candidate

Default Lexus RX 450HL inventory

I’m in CA and in the market for the RX 450hL and I fell in love with the luxury package black interior. I also want it in atomic silver. I just looked through Lexus online inventory and the color scheme for this car is nearly impossible to find. I found what I’m looking for In Missouri. Does anyone know if what’s on the online inventory is in fact true? I’m obsessed with this car. I was at the dealer today negotiating and they said they would find the color for me but I am now doubtful. Also. Does anyone know if 4th of July deals will be better than the current May deals?

Quick Reply: 2019 RX prices