Homelink with Passive UHF Garage doors - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
RX - 4th Gen (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Homelink with Passive UHF Garage doors

Old 07-24-17, 01:00 PM
elinyc
Driver School Candidate

Default Homelink with Passive UHF Garage doors

Our community uses a Nedap uPass RFID system to open the gates. It is a passive UHF system that the RFID receiver scans. It requires you to put a sticker on your cars windshield.
Question is, how do I program the homelink garage opener with this system? I ask this question because I've actually seen another Lexus open do this with pushing the homelink button without a sticker tag on their windshield.
Old 07-25-17, 01:59 PM
Cocal
Pole Position

Originally Posted by elinyc View Post
Our community uses a Nedap uPass RFID system to open the gates. It is a passive UHF system that the RFID receiver scans. It requires you to put a sticker on your cars windshield.
Question is, how do I program the homelink garage opener with this system? I ask this question because I've actually seen another Lexus open do this with pushing the homelink button without a sticker tag on their windshield.
Go to Homelink.com and there you'll find the instructions on how to.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Homelink with Passive UHF Garage doors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: