RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

"Luxury floor mats"

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-17, 10:14 PM
computerwi
Advanced

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by aznkorboi
went with these instead of weathertech

VERY happy, and it looks factory

http://factorylparts.com/rx350-450h-...yle-2016-2017/

use clubcl or something for a discount!
These are the ones my dealer through in. They are great but don't hold as much fluid as the WeatherTech's. I was a loyal WeatherTech fan before but the texture of their production is really hard to clean. You need to scrub them and they are a tad cheap looking... The Lexus ones are a bit softer and less plastic feeling/looking.
Old 05-05-17, 02:39 AM
slick2086
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are the ones i got from e-bay. I also brought the cargo space one .. Very satisfied,great value for the the money....
Old 05-07-17, 03:51 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 116 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by computerwi
These are the ones my dealer through in. They are great but don't hold as much fluid as the WeatherTech's. I was a loyal WeatherTech fan before but the texture of their production is really hard to clean. You need to scrub them and they are a tad cheap looking... The Lexus ones are a bit softer and less plastic feeling/looking.
I agree. However, it has held up well when I went in the snow and got all dirty.

FOr the cargo area I bought the weathertech one because i like how it is more raised than the lexus tub style.
Old 05-08-17, 08:20 AM
toyotaman7
Racer

Received 507 Likes on 363 Posts

I have the Weathertechs for front and second row. The Canadian Cargo covers for the back. The cover the trunk floor plus back of the seats for when i fold them down. Happy with both so far after 1 year
Old 05-09-17, 08:31 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts

I like the Lexus ones but I'm sure they are very pricey. Weathertech would be a good alternative.
Old 05-09-17, 10:58 AM
ericsan13
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 123 Posts

Weathertech is very plasticky and truck-like. The grooves trap dirt and make it more difficult to wipe clean the mat. Sure Weathertech has a good brand name but there are better alternatives.
Old 06-27-17, 10:32 AM
Ibmimi
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2017 RX350 Luxury OEM Floor Mats Question

Has anyone purchased from ebay, OEM floor mats in the Brown color? I have a 2017 RX 350, it's White with Parchment interior. Any input or thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Old 06-27-17, 12:11 PM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 498 Likes on 378 Posts

Sounds like they are just the standard carpet matts in the dark brown color.

I would mail you both pairs that I removed from my RX units but I tossed them in the garbage.

Unless you really like carpet, try another type/brand. I use the WeaterTech liners and they work great for protection. Others here might have favorites, too.
Old 06-29-17, 09:18 AM
FSportWaxy
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

OP, are you wondering if the OEM carpet mats from eBay are the original that come with a 2017 RX? If so, I can confirm that there are multiple dealers on eBay selling OEM genuine mats.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lexus-RX-350...xZSTDR&vxp=mtr

Great deal on them by the way! These are exactly the same as mine, just in brown.
Old 06-29-17, 09:41 AM
Ibmimi
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I beginning to think, I don't understand what OEM mats are. I have the Carpeted Brown Mats that came with my new vehicle.

After buying a new car, I have always purchased the Weather Tech Mats. They do a good job, but I find, they are hard to clean. I was just looking for options ..... that other Lexus owners are pleased with. Any input would be Much Appreciated! However, if Weather Tech is the Preferred Option, I'd like to hear that also.
Old 06-29-17, 11:43 AM
FSportWaxy
Rookie

Thanks for the clarification. So for my more accurate response, I have the OEM (stock Lexus manufactured for my specific vehicle) all weather floor mats and I love them. I do find that weathertech mats provide more coverage, however I like how my mats have the "Lexus RX" & insignia designed into the mat for a little more personalization.

I have yet to try these out in the winter, FYI

Hope that helps!
The following users liked this post:
Ibmimi (06-29-17)
Old 11-05-17, 03:44 PM
Thegame81
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manicci mats at luxury

I found these they are what you looking for with good reviews .

http://www.manicci.com/shop/
Old 12-04-17, 09:19 AM
FSportWaxy
Rookie

Originally Posted by ericsan13
I tried to start this thread but no one seems interested:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...go-liners.html
I had husky liners before and they have too much of a 'truck' look. I'm sure WeatherTech is the same.

As far as the pictures you posted, I saw them being manufactured in China. They look nice, but they will be difficult to clean and not sure how well they will wear. Still planning to pick up a maxpider when I can find a deal.
+1 on Maxpider mats, although I haven't found a deal cheaper than $145 (eBay) for front & back seats.

OP, there's a manufacturer out of Russia that makes very similar custom mats. I'm not sure of shipping costs, but the website is www.premiumcarpet.ru you'll have to translate the site but they do say they ship internationally.

I ran into them on Instagram.... @ premium_carpet_auto
Old 12-04-17, 10:02 AM
Jiggz858
Pit Crew

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts

Over here in the Pacific NW, with all the rain in the fall, winter and spring I have to stick with the All Weather Mat from Lexus. Now maybe for summer, I can use something like the OP posted. OP, how about taking the plunge and letting us know of the quality and work required to clean these mats? Is the material made of rubber or plastic?
Old 12-04-17, 11:15 AM
mspearl95
Instructor

Received 108 Likes on 89 Posts

I have the OEM all- weather floor liners, and am pretty satisfied with them. They offer a bit more coverage than the standard OEM all- weather floor mats. Mb not as luxury as you are looking for, but a necessity for winter in the PNW.

https://www.mylparts.com/oem-parts/l...b-pt9084816820

Quick Reply: "Luxury floor mats"