RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Lexus Parts World, Other OEM Suppliers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-16, 01:47 PM
sderman
Advanced

Received 89 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Lexus Parts World, Other OEM Suppliers?

I'm looking to buy the Lexus OEM weather proof front mats, the 1 piece rear mat and the cargo mat for my 2017. Had no luck searching the forum for current suppliers offering the best discounts. In the past Lexus Parts World offered good pricing and free shipping. Is there a club code we need to use for them? And do any of you suggest other suppliers, in particular, Lexus dealers? Would prefer to avoid Ebay for these since I had a bad experience ordering an OEM (not Lexus) product that turned out to be knock-off.

Last edited by sderman; 11-25-16 at 01:56 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 11-25-16, 02:09 PM
danais7
Rookie

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

Used factorylexusparts over the past year and a half with good results. They have the floor mats. Code for 10% discount is CL5. Do not know the code for Lexus Parts World.
Old 11-25-16, 02:14 PM
BlackLexRX
Lead Lap

Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

Why not go with WeatherTech? 99% of the time I prefer OEM, but I bought my wife an RX that was already fit with WeatherTech liners front and back one peice and they are great. They curve up around the sides and nothing gets around, over, or through to her carpets. Fit is perfect as well -one of their commercials shows how they use a laser to measure and plot the floor of the car to build the perfect size mat, and they don't disappoint.
Old 11-25-16, 03:31 PM
tomtom74
Driver

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by sderman
I'm looking to buy the Lexus OEM weather proof front mats, the 1 piece rear mat and the cargo mat for my 2017. Had no luck searching the forum for current suppliers offering the best discounts. In the past Lexus Parts World offered good pricing and free shipping. Is there a club code we need to use for them? And do any of you suggest other suppliers, in particular, Lexus dealers? Would prefer to avoid Ebay for these since I had a bad experience ordering an OEM (not Lexus) product that turned out to be knock-off.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-LEXU...BWjD1O&vxp=mtr

I got these OEM tub floor mat. They are a lot better then Weathertech, I think.
Old 11-25-16, 06:58 PM
s2000zr
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtom74
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-LEXU...BWjD1O&vxp=mtr

I got these OEM tub floor mat. They are a lot better then Weathertech, I think.
Got mine from them too on eBay.
Old 11-25-16, 08:47 PM
sderman
Advanced

Received 89 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackLexRX
Why not go with WeatherTech? 99% of the time I prefer OEM, but I bought my wife an RX that was already fit with WeatherTech liners front and back one peice and they are great. They curve up around the sides and nothing gets around, over, or through to her carpets. Fit is perfect as well -one of their commercials shows how they use a laser to measure and plot the floor of the car to build the perfect size mat, and they don't disappoint.
I heard a while back on the forum that most preferred the Lexus tub style floor mats.
Old 11-26-16, 06:58 AM
BlackLexRX
Lead Lap

Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

I heard a while back on the forum that most preferred the Lexus tub style floor mats.
Yeah, those do look good with logos and all, for 85$ those are a no brainer.
Old 11-27-16, 12:14 AM
FCBarca
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see these are for 2016, wonder if they are available for 2012 - along with the rear cargo mat. Was very close to purchasing the Weathertech ones but there's a preference for the others - anyone know the basis for this?
Old 01-12-17, 05:56 AM
dunyamunya
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

We just traded NX for an RX and mine came with Lexus OEM Liners, but I bought WeatherTech (have been using them for a long time in all my cars) for one main reason: WeatherTech is made of much harder plastic which will not get damaged with anything. OEM mats are made of soft rubber that can be penetrated by high heels and what not. Also, the edges are higher on the WeatherTech liners which protect better from spills (better be safe than sorry with 3 kids). From personal experience, I would rather pay 100 bucks more, but have a product that will last much longer.
Old 01-12-17, 10:59 AM
Freds430
Pole Position

Received 1,059 Likes on 693 Posts

Promo code for Lexus Parts World is cl5 for a 10% discount.
Old 01-12-17, 11:52 AM
Darith
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Has anyone ever used discount parts monster before?
Old 01-12-17, 12:02 PM
trama09
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Freds430
Promo code for Lexus Parts World is cl5 for a 10% discount.
About to have a conniption. Ordered about $250 worth of stuff for my incoming RX and just saw this discount code now....
Old 01-12-17, 02:23 PM
Darith
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by trama09
About to have a conniption. Ordered about $250 worth of stuff for my incoming RX and just saw this discount code now....
This is the feeling I had when I discovered the 'BEST PRICES' thread AFTER I purchased and had my vehicle delivered...
Old 05-11-17, 11:21 AM
eyez
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

I was looking for a reliable company to get some parts for my RX 350.
Old 05-11-17, 03:49 PM
RGSW
Intermediate

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Try Sewell Lexus of Ft Worth/Dallas

Quick Reply: Lexus Parts World, Other OEM Suppliers?