RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-16, 05:17 PM
jdt
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?

Thinking of purchasing the 2017 rx. Love atomic silver colour on it but not a fan of black interior. Went on the lexus website but there seems to be no colour combination of atomic silver with noble brown. Maybe they did not update the website yet? Any info?
Old 10-07-16, 10:17 AM
kolokmee
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

I believe you are SOL. Lexus Canada decides on which colour combo we have to get, so Atomic Silver is likely just available with Black interior. Same as the '16 where the regular silver only came with black.
Old 10-08-16, 04:20 PM
Meloy
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atomic silver/noble brown

You can build in us only with luxury option.
Old 10-09-16, 10:57 AM
RGSW
Intermediate

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

I got Nightfall Mica exterior color, w/Premium Package, Matte Bamboo Interior Trim, Heated Matte Bamboo Steering Wheel, (no Luxury Package). Interior hard surfaces are all "Brown" to include dash and rear storage area. Not special ordered by me, delivered to Sewell Lexus in Dallas and transferred to Albuquerque, NM... Don't see any listing on MSRP as to "Brown" interior, only "Matte Bamboo Interior Trim". Guess "Brown" is included w/Matte Bamboo option???
Old 10-09-16, 11:29 AM
jwrichter
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default /

Originally Posted by jdt
Thinking of purchasing the 2017 rx. Love atomic silver colour on it but not a fan of black interior. Went on the lexus website but there seems to be no colour combination of atomic silver with noble brown. Maybe they did not update the website yet? Any info?
I have 2017 Rx 350 with Atomic Silver with Stratus Gray interior, not a special order.
Old 10-10-16, 09:52 AM
jimos
Driver School Candidate

I've seen it online in several interior colors, including noble brown. Here's one in red:

http://www.lexussantamonica.com/Vehi...-CA/2841379623

I think the web sites are just behind. A few dealers have 2017 models and others have only 2016. It's looking like the supply of 2016 models is starting to dry up, so while the incentives are going up, finding a desirable vehicle remaining will get harder. And it might be a few months before pricing gets more competitive with 2017 models.
Old 10-11-16, 12:39 AM
kolokmee
Intermediate

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

OP is from Canada, and our choices of colors are severely limited. Stratus gray interior is not available at all on any RX. Unfortunately it's not a slow-to-update website thing with the atomic silver. You can get any color you like for the interior, as long as it's black.
Old 10-11-16, 08:19 AM
FastFord
Racer

Received 345 Likes on 261 Posts

Noble Brown / Premium Leather is available with:

Eminent White Pearl

Nebula Grey Pearl

Caviar

Nightfall Mica
Old 10-11-16, 09:10 AM
jimos
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kolokmee
OP is from Canada, and our choices of colors are severely limited. Stratus gray interior is not available at all on any RX. Unfortunately it's not a slow-to-update website thing with the atomic silver. You can get any color you like for the interior, as long as it's black.
Did not notice Canada.

How difficult is it to purchase cross border? I understand they're built in Canada. You've got to pay shipping both ways though.
http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/the-...e-from-canada/

I considered buying mine from a dealer over an hour away who was going to deliver it. I think they were going to use a flat bed truck, but I never confirmed it as I didn't get that close, and I found one more local.
Old 12-22-16, 09:28 PM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jdt
I just purchased the Automic Silver w/Rioja Red and it's a gorgeous combination on the 2017 RX 350 FSport
Old 01-15-18, 12:48 AM
mitigator
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first post. Getting ready to move up from my Golden Umber Mica 2009 Venza & deal on a Lexus RX 350 possibly with Executive package. We only have one Lexus Dealer which is an hour drive away. I'm having a hard time deciding on colour, my preference is Nightfall Mica possibly with Noble Brown or Parchment interior, but wondering about the Satin Cashmere or the Atomic Silver colour! I'm looking for something that won't show scratches easily and not needing to be washed too often as I'm in Canada and our winters are now really bitter cold. Any replies would be very much appreciated.
Old 01-15-18, 06:13 AM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,343 Likes on 1,691 Posts

Originally Posted by mitigator
My first post. Getting ready to move up from my Golden Umber Mica 2009 Venza & deal on a Lexus RX 350 possibly with Executive package. We only have one Lexus Dealer which is an hour drive away. I'm having a hard time deciding on colour, my preference is Nightfall Mica possibly with Noble Brown or Parchment interior, but wondering about the Satin Cashmere or the Atomic Silver colour! I'm looking for something that won't show scratches easily and not needing to be washed too often as I'm in Canada and our winters are now really bitter cold. Any replies would be very much appreciated.
WHITE. Unlikely to show scratches.
Old 01-15-18, 06:40 AM
GoHuskers
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

My wife has an Atomic Silver with stratus gray - beautiful combo but I realize it is too bad that Canadian can't get this interior.

I also spent a week with a 2017 Silver Linning with Noble Brown which I think it is ugly, too dull. I am not a fan of matte wood. I also have a Sepia interior (Brown leather) in the GX460 but it looks better than the noble Brown...may be the shinny woods make all the difference
Old 01-15-18, 11:16 AM
Kajnbabe
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jdt
I have the Atomic Silver with the Rojio Red interior with black dash and silver trim. I absolutely love it!!
Old 01-15-18, 12:05 PM
mikemu30
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,343 Likes on 1,691 Posts

Originally Posted by Kajnbabe
I have the Atomic Silver with the Rojio Red interior with black dash and silver trim. I absolutely love it!!
I love the red interior and would have gotten that if only it was available in the non FSport. FSport seats were a deal breaker for me.

Quick Reply: 2017 atomic silver with noble brown interior?