RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Problem with eDestination?

Old 07-29-16, 06:00 AM
sandy14
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Problem with eDestination?

Is anyone able to open the eDestination app. I'm having problems even finding my saved destination folders.

I'm not happy with Lexus customer service lately.
Old 07-31-16, 12:40 PM
lexusrich
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sandy, don't know exactly what the "app" is, but I have logged into lexusdrivers.com last week and successfully created edestinations and downloaded them to my RX350. Now when I log in to that site, I get message that I don't have a subscription to enform. Don't know what happened to my subscription -- it was only a couple weeks since I bought the RX. Lexus really has problems with software at all levels.
Old 08-01-16, 07:46 AM
TexasRxh
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

OPTION 1: Perhaps you are referring to the LexusDrivers website changes? I had not been on that site for a while so this was my first login in many months...it made me change my login name to an email address. My overall impression of the new/improved site is that it could use a LOT of improvement. Sheesh! I thought the previous site was a challenge. Once I logged in I saw all my eDestination folders, changed a couple items and sent changes to my vehicle.

OPTION 2: Perhaps you are referring to how one gets eDestinations downloaded to your Nav? First you must register and login to LexusDrivers.com. Once logged in "hover" over the menu items (Resources / Technology / Services, etc), move your cursor into the Technology area and click on Enform. Once Enform expands click on Destinations. Scroll down to "EDSTINATIONS" and you'll see either "Register to Access" or a "Manage Folders" button. Assuming you have already registered you should see the Manage button where you will enter addresses or names of places, select/create a folder to put them in, then Send your Changes to the vehicle. Once that is successful you need to get in your vehicle, and go to Dest, Point of Interest (POI), eDestination, Download. When the download is completed you should see the folders you created on the website and you can select a destination.

OPTION 3: Perhaps you are referring to the Lexus Enform app on your phone? If so you must download the app from your app store then sign in with your Enform login credentials (not the same as LexusDrivers.com). Your first step is then to add your vehicle. There are 2 ways: let it scan the barcode on the driver's door pillar or type in the VIN. The app must be running on your phone when you select Apps in the vehicle. If this is your first time launching one of the Enform apps (ie, Pandora) you'll need to sign in with your registered Pandora credentials.

Hope one of those is what you're looking for!
Old 08-01-16, 07:58 PM
sandy14
Lead Lap

I've previously used the e destinations. I had several saved in folders.
Now when I log into Lexus Drivers I can't even find it. I haven't used it for 6 or 7 months. Either I've forgotten how to use it or accessing it has changed.
I've had problems the last 3 weeks using my Enform remote start. They had me change my user name to my email address. Sice then when I log in I get a message that I don't have any vehicles attached to my account. When I put the VIN in I get a message that these vehicles are attached to another account.
2 trips to the dealer and multiple calls to Lexus have gotten me no where.

I'm going on vacation and would really like to use e destination to check out some stops along the way. I get more help from this blog than the " so called " experts.
Old 08-02-16, 03:25 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Sandy, can you pull up the eDesitnations folders in the RX? Also did you close the account on your '15? Make sure they transfer any folders beforehand. Unfortunately I found that out after the fact The last time I used eDestinations was two weeks ago. The website didn't feel as seamless as before but worked. t had changed my username to my e-mail address and received a confirmation. On the phone, I re-entered my username and password. It's been working fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Enform app. But first have Lexus investigate why your VIN is associated with another account and figure out where the problem is. Good luck.
Old 08-02-16, 05:29 AM
dfc350
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sandy14
I've previously used the e destinations. I had several saved in folders.
Now when I log into Lexus Drivers I can't even find it.
Technology > Enform > Destinations
Old 08-02-16, 12:10 PM
sandy14
Lead Lap

I Called Lexus again and complained about them taking so long to figure this out. They assured me they were working on it
diligently. About 10 minutes later I got a message that it was working with my email address. It's fixed, but I've been with the service for a month. A service I've paid for in the ES. Not happy with Lexus today.
Old 08-02-16, 08:47 PM
sandy14
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kitlz
Sandy, can you pull up the eDesitnations folders in the RX? Also did you close the account on your '15? Make sure they transfer any folders beforehand. Unfortunately I found that out after the fact The last time I used eDestinations was two weeks ago. The website didn't feel as seamless as before but worked. t had changed my username to my e-mail address and received a confirmation. On the phone, I re-entered my username and password. It's been working fine. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Enform app. But first have Lexus investigate why your VIN is associated with another account and figure out where the problem is. Good luck.
Thanks Anita, I hadn't thought of that. Until recently when they started "improving" the Enform app, I still had access to my 15's info. Now that info is gone and that's probably why my folders disappeared. I can recreate the folders if I can figure how to get into the website.
Old 08-05-16, 11:37 AM
NorthGa
Rookie

Default eDestination is still not working......correctly

I, like a few others, had not used the eDestination (on computer) for a couple of months. Was not aware that the web site was being revamped/redone.....or whatever they want to call it. At first NONE of my info was available. A few days later it was found/available. I tried to 'make' a new destination. Using the option to put in the Name of the place and city and state I tried.......eDestination could not find it??? In fact it could NOT FIND any motels in the city I was looking for!!! So I tried using the address; it did not find the correct place, it had me going someplace else down the road!!!! I contacted someone in 'chat'. After all was said and done I got a 1 months extension on my subscription and was told the site was not working and they did know when it would be fixed!!! I have now visited the site again and yes my info is still there, my destination folders are still there and one can delete items in the folders. BUT............... one still cannot make a new destination!!!! This is very frustrating. I guess i'll have to 'contact' the live person when in my vehicle on the day I go to the hotel in that day.............................hopefully that still works OK???
Old 08-05-16, 12:34 PM
sandy14
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NorthGa
I, like a few others, had not used the eDestination (on computer) for a couple of months. Was not aware that the web site was being revamped/redone.....or whatever they want to call it. At first NONE of my info was available. A few days later it was found/available. I tried to 'make' a new destination. Using the option to put in the Name of the place and city and state I tried.......eDestination could not find it??? In fact it could NOT FIND any motels in the city I was looking for!!! So I tried using the address; it did not find the correct place, it had me going someplace else down the road!!!! I contacted someone in 'chat'. After all was said and done I got a 1 months extension on my subscription and was told the site was not working and they did know when it would be fixed!!! I have now visited the site again and yes my info is still there, my destination folders are still there and one can delete items in the folders. BUT............... one still cannot make a new destination!!!! This is very frustrating. I guess i'll have to 'contact' the live person when in my vehicle on the day I go to the hotel in that day.............................hopefully that still works OK???
This mess is soooo frustrating.
First I couldn't log into my remote start app, after 2 weeks and 4 phone calls they got that fixed. Then I couldn't log into my Lexus Drivers account, 2 days and 2 phone calls later they got that straightened out. Now when I log into Lexus Drivers it tells me I don't have an active account. Well 2 hundred plus dollars says I do. So far 1 phone call and the excuse is the site is having problems. Really?
My son builds web sites for a major health insurance company. If he used those kinds of excuses he'd be fired.

Old 08-06-16, 05:15 PM
mcitron
Driver School Candidate

eDestination has been a mess for me. From the lexusdrivers website has anyone tried searching for a hotel or restaurant by name? Impossible for me. Keeps coming up with search cannot find anything. If I search for a store it finds it just fine and I can even seen the name of the hotel next door that it could not find!

Lexus Drivers Website is a waste and I cannot figure out how to search from the lexusdrivers app. I have an Hs so I cannot use the Enform app suite. The old Enform app worked great!

Last edited by mcitron; 08-06-16 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-16-16, 12:47 PM
bigtang1
Rookie

Default eDestination is a mess

My only suggestion is to call or jump on chat and ask for an extension since the site does not work. They are giving out extensions if you ask - they will claim that the site is "not down" but it clearly does not work - most of the address I want to put in for vacation give a "location not found" This is exactly why I have the service so "it's down" for me.

If enough of us complain and get free months someone will notice the $$$ going out the door and do something.
Old 08-16-16, 08:26 PM
sandy14
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bigtang1
My only suggestion is to call or jump on chat and ask for an extension since the site does not work. They are giving out extensions if you ask - they will claim that the site is "not down" but it clearly does not work - most of the address I want to put in for vacation give a "location not found" This is exactly why I have the service so "it's down" for me.

If enough of us complain and get free months someone will notice the $$$ going out the door and do something.
I've requested an extension but so far all I've gotten is the runaround. I won't make the mistake of paying for this service after the trial period.
Old 08-17-16, 12:30 PM
TexasRxh
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NorthGa
I, like a few others, had not used the eDestination (on computer) for a couple of months. Was not aware that the web site was being revamped/redone.....or whatever they want to call it. At first NONE of my info was available. A few days later it was found/available. I tried to 'make' a new destination. Using the option to put in the Name of the place and city and state I tried.......eDestination could not find it??? In fact it could NOT FIND any motels in the city I was looking for!!! So I tried using the address; it did not find the correct place...
I will echo that frustration. I had not used it in quite a while. Very frustrating just trying to find out where they buried the eDestination folders. Yuck! Bring back the old website! It was much easier to use...and it wasn't very easy.
Old 08-19-16, 10:15 AM
bootman
Intermediate

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Unless something just changed, i went to the lexus drivers site and under your e-folders when you edit there is the option to add a new destination.
I just added one and it went in easily.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Problem with eDestination?