Notices
RX - 4th Gen (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Sport grille fit on non-F Sport?

 
Old 06-16-16, 05:05 PM
  #16  
SeanIS350
Pole Position
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
SeanIS350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ON
Posts: 353
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Elvin - thanks again for confirming this will work! If you have time the part numbers would be really helpful.
SeanIS350 is offline  
Old 06-22-16, 02:37 PM
  #17  
skarface
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 76
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

skarface is offline  
Old 06-22-16, 09:23 PM
  #18  
roblim
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 310
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Would also love to know which parts need to be ordered. I just put F Sport wheels on my Caviar Black, the F sport grill would be a nice addition too.
roblim is offline  
Old 06-22-16, 10:33 PM
  #19  
s2000zr
Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: nc
Posts: 171
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

How much are the f sport wheel?
s2000zr is offline  
Old 07-10-16, 08:27 PM
  #20  
roblim
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 310
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by s2000zr View Post
How much are the f sport wheel?
$1700 on ebay. Anyone know the part numbers and cost for the F-Sport Grill?
roblim is offline  
Old 07-14-16, 07:28 PM
  #21  
roblim
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 310
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

This site has a couple of diagrams. Scroll down to see the F-Sport diagram. I am still not sure which parts to order though so if someone knows for sure please post the info.

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genu...9371&gid=11779
roblim is offline  
Old 07-20-16, 04:20 PM
  #22  
curf
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ga
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Did anyone get the part numbers for the grille?? THX
curf is offline  
Old 07-23-16, 10:13 AM
  #23  
roblim
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 310
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

I'm going to stop by dealership this week and talk to the Parts guy. I think that I will need to buy the following parts:
  1. F-Sport Grill Radiator 53111
  2. F-Sport Grill Radiator Lower 53155D
  3. F-Sport EXTENSION, FRONT BUMPER 5211C
  4. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LOWER 52117D
  5. MOULDING, RADIATOR GRILLE, LOWER 53122E
  6. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, RH 52115A
  7. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LH 52116A
  8. Bolts 90167-50063

I should be able to re-use the Grill Radiator Surround (the chrome hour glass piece), the Lexus logo, and the license plate holder.

Once i have the parts figured out, I'll need to look into the labor cost. I'm guessing ~$1000 for all of the parts listed above. Labor?

Last edited by roblim; 07-23-16 at 10:35 AM.
roblim is offline  
Old 07-30-16, 09:42 PM
  #24  
elvin6188
Driver School Candidate
 
elvin6188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: singapore
Posts: 38
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Those who interested can get from japan Yahoo bidding ,

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/p521897265
elvin6188 is offline  
Old 08-01-16, 05:37 PM
  #25  
curf
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ga
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by roblim View Post
I'm going to stop by dealership this week and talk to the Parts guy. I think that I will need to buy the following parts:
  1. F-Sport Grill Radiator 53111
  2. F-Sport Grill Radiator Lower 53155D
  3. F-Sport EXTENSION, FRONT BUMPER 5211C
  4. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LOWER 52117D
  5. MOULDING, RADIATOR GRILLE, LOWER 53122E
  6. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, RH 52115A
  7. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LH 52116A
  8. Bolts 90167-50063

I should be able to re-use the Grill Radiator Surround (the chrome hour glass piece), the Lexus logo, and the license plate holder.

Once i have the parts figured out, I'll need to look into the labor cost. I'm guessing ~$1000 for all of the parts listed above. Labor?
Did you have time to check out the parts list with your local dealer? Please post an update if so. Thx
curf is offline  
Old 08-04-16, 10:42 AM
  #26  
pqn628
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ga
Posts: 273
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

Here is your breakdown. Order at your own risk. Prices are from lexuspartsnow

Please ignore the hyperlink. Not sure why its linking to ebay but i didnt do that.

Part Description / Code / Number Part / Cost
​1. F-Sport Grill Radiator 53111 / 531110E210 /398.43
2. F-Sport Grill Radiator Lower 53155D / 531550E010 /107.35
3. F-Sport EXTENSION, FRONT BUMPER 52112C / 521120E010 / 145
4. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LOWER 52117D / 521170E010 / 225.1
5. MOULDING, RADIATOR GRILLE, LOWER 53122E / 531220E070 / 266.35
6. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, RH 52115A / 521150E080 / 39.45
7. SUPPORT, FRONT BUMPER SIDE, LH 52116A / 521160E060 / 39.45
8. Bolts / 90167-50063 / 0.45

Total 1221.58




Last edited by pqn628; 08-04-16 at 10:48 AM.
pqn628 is offline  
Old 08-04-16, 01:10 PM
  #27  
zkl2003
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 87
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

OMG I finally understand why the other day I saw a normal RX but with a f sport grill in front. LOL I was so confused and like never know regular rx has that front look too.
zkl2003 is offline  
Old 08-04-16, 05:54 PM
  #28  
curf
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ga
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the list. The original poster said he / she only replaced 4 parts ~ "yes is fix perfectly, total 4 parts to be replace, top grill, bottom grill & 2 of bottom lip". Wonder what 2 of the bottom lip means?
curf is offline  
Old 08-04-16, 07:01 PM
  #29  
pqn628
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ga
Posts: 273
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by curf View Post
Thanks for the list. The original poster said he / she only replaced 4 parts ~ "yes is fix perfectly, total 4 parts to be replace, top grill, bottom grill & 2 of bottom lip". Wonder what 2 of the bottom lip means?
The 4 main parts are the upper and lower grill and the two pieces that make up the bottom lip. There are some smaller parts that are also needed.

My wife doesn't like the f sport grill so I'm just doing the bottom lip.
pqn628 is offline  
Old 08-05-16, 05:11 AM
  #30  
curf
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ga
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by pqn628 View Post
The 4 main parts are the upper and lower grill and the two pieces that make up the bottom lip. There are some smaller parts that are also needed.

My wife doesn't like the f sport grill so I'm just doing the bottom lip.

Post before and after pictures!
curf is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F-Sport grille fit on non-F Sport?


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: