RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Great Pet Seat Cover for RX

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-16, 10:21 AM
melelina
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Pet Seat Cover for RX

Found this great place to get a seat cover made for my back seat. They can do custom work (made mine a couple inches deeper to accommodate the f-sport seats) and will make them in any color you want (had to match the red leather )

http://www.bowsers.com/ca/outdoor-tr...eat-cover.html
Old 04-30-16, 11:27 AM
ALtin107
Pole Position

Good to know. The covers I purchased before were either too big or too small
Old 04-30-16, 03:18 PM
roblim
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

The covers look very nice.
Old 04-30-16, 03:21 PM
azinn
Pit Crew

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the link.
Old 04-30-16, 06:23 PM
Macs4RX
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I purchased this back seat cover. It's very nice but I haven't installed it yet.

Amazon.com : Bench Car Seat Protector Cover for Pets Color: Beige : Pet Supplies Amazon.com : Bench Car Seat Protector Cover for Pets Color: Beige : Pet Supplies
Old 05-06-16, 09:59 AM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by melelina
Found this great place to get a seat cover made for my back seat. They can do custom work (made mine a couple inches deeper to accommodate the f-sport seats) and will make them in any color you want (had to match the red leather )

http://www.bowsers.com/ca/outdoor-tr...eat-cover.html

Did you have to tell them the make/model of the vehicle? I don't see any options for this when selecting the covers.
Old 05-06-16, 10:07 AM
melelina
10th Gear

I actually ended up talking to them directly on the phone and gave them my actual seat measurements. If you contact them by email, they will call you back within a short time. Jeff and Linda were both quite helpful. They will make covers in any fabric that they have in stock so don't be shy in asking if you don't see a color that you like. I'm getting mine in "canterbury check" to match the red leather.

Old 05-09-16, 12:30 AM
sushiboiii
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

we have this for our car we love
Amazon.com : YoYo Moon Black Waterproof Hammock Pet Car Seat Cover-Black, Non-slip, Extra Side Flaps, Machine Washable Car Seat Cover for Pets, 56" x 63" : Pet Supplies Amazon.com : YoYo Moon Black Waterproof Hammock Pet Car Seat Cover-Black, Non-slip, Extra Side Flaps, Machine Washable Car Seat Cover for Pets, 56" x 63" : Pet Supplies
Old 05-09-16, 10:30 AM
16RXSD
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got this from petsmart fits real nice and snug

Old 05-09-16, 10:59 AM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 115 Likes on 88 Posts

So we have a golden retriever.

He is not allowed in the back seat or free anywhere.

We are using this to protect the back seat from anything

Amazon.com : VIEWPETS Big Water Repellant Box Quilted Car Seat Protector 49" L * 56" W Heavy Micro Suede Polyester Microfiber Soft All Coverage Black Dog Car Bench Seat Cover for Pets : Pet Supplies Amazon.com : VIEWPETS Big Water Repellant Box Quilted Car Seat Protector 49" L * 56" W Heavy Micro Suede Polyester Microfiber Soft All Coverage Black Dog Car Bench Seat Cover for Pets : Pet Supplies

And ever since he was a puppy and we had to travel, we transported him in this:

Amazon.com : Petego Pet Tube Car Kennel, Large : Pet Crates : Pet Supplies Amazon.com : Petego Pet Tube Car Kennel, Large : Pet Crates : Pet Supplies
Old 08-10-16, 12:22 PM
Xctrygirl
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Protective Mats for the Rx interior (Dogs, scratches, etc....Has anyone got these?

So my husband knew that I was madly searching to find interior protection for the backs of the rear seats. I am coming from a Subaru Outback and Subaru makes protective mats for their cars. Lexus doesn't.

So he found this company. Costs seem fair. Anyone tried these to protect from dog marks?

https://www.cargoliner.com/collectio...mate-pet-liner

~Emily
The following users liked this post:
JGRX (08-22-20)
Old 08-10-16, 12:30 PM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 497 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by Xctrygirl
So my husband knew that I was madly searching to find interior protection for the backs of the rear seats. I am coming from a Subaru Outback and Subaru makes protective mats for their cars. Lexus doesn't.

So he found this company. Costs seem fair. Anyone tried these to protect from dog marks?

https://www.cargoliner.com/collectio...mate-pet-liner

~Emily
It looks like they should protect everything.

Last edited by ggebhardt; 08-11-16 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-10-16, 04:25 PM
Radio88
Pole Position

Weathertech all the way!! I love mine. Good looking, very grippy rear hatch mat, excellent fit. I even got the sun shade.
http://www.weathertech.com/lexus/2016/rx/
Old 08-11-16, 07:07 AM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 115 Likes on 88 Posts

Look on amazon.

I got 3 things

One of them is a trunk SUV cover for the trunk of the car. It attaches to the back of the headrests and velcros to the side carpets. I can't find a link.

The other is just to protect the rear seats just in case. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YII6N3I...car+seat+cover

works awesome looks great.

Lastly, my golden retriever stays inside a pet tube in the trunk. https://www.amazon.com/Petego-Pet-Tu...words=pet+tube
Old 08-11-16, 07:32 AM
Xctrygirl
Driver School Candidate

Radio: With all due respect I have 4 dogs (100 lbs to 23 lbs) If it was just 1 dog the cargo mat might be enough, not so much with 4. The Weather tech stuff looks great but it doesn't cover all of the surfaces. Also the Cargo Liner folks offer a 60 day money back guarantee. I must admit that's very appealing.

Aznkorboi- OMG I have never laughed so hard. My dogs would roll that tube up to me in a coordinated fashion and proceed to eat it open so they could then sit in my lap. Mesh wouldn't stop them or slow them down too much.

I think overall the quantity of my dogs changes the needs I have.

Emily

Quick Reply: Great Pet Seat Cover for RX