RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Problem with Lexus Enform Connection

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-16, 05:27 AM
sigp239
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by savbhakt
I just purchased a 2016 RX 350 this past Saturday (4/2) and I am having trouble getting the Lexus Enform applications such as Enform Destinations to work on the Lexus Drivers website. I have already created an account on Lexus Drivers and I have also downloaded both the Enform Remote and Enform App Suite apps on my iPhone. Whenever I login to Lexus Drivers and click on the Lexus Enform tab and then under Overview, it says that I am subscribed to Lexus Enform, however, whenever I click Enform Destinations it gives this message "It appears you currently don't have a valid Lexus Enform subscription. Please call 1-800-25-LEXUS to speak with a Lexus Enform agent." I have already spoke to an agent earlier today by pressing the SOS button inside the vehicle and he told me I am already opted in and signed up for Enform so he transferred me to a customer service agent who also was not able to figure out the problem. I then was told to press the SOS button again to speak to another Enform agent who again could not figure out the issue and so he told me he made a ticket and will get back to me. On the My Lexus tab it does show my vehicle with the VIN # but if I try to click on either eDestination Folders or eDestination it gives the same error message. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what is causing the issue? Also the Enform Remote app just got paired with my vehicle today and it is working with no problems.
I was having several issues with the Lexus Driver's website. After speaking with several customer service reps, I finally spoke with one that suggested I use internet explorer. Apparently the website does not always work on other browsers. When I switched from Safari to Internet Explorer, I have had no issues.
Old 04-05-16, 06:37 PM
mcomer
Lead Lap

Received 844 Likes on 638 Posts

paguy - go into the App menu, three small lines at the upper right corner
and "manage notifications". Under lock/unlock turn off the "Push" and
you won't get the spurious midnight e-mails warning that your car is unlocked
in your locked garage.
Old 04-21-16, 09:35 PM
Sox575
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by savbhakt
I just purchased a 2016 RX 350 this past Saturday (4/2) and I am having trouble getting the Lexus Enform applications such as Enform Destinations to work on the Lexus Drivers website. I have already created an account on Lexus Drivers and I have also downloaded both the Enform Remote and Enform App Suite apps on my iPhone. Whenever I login to Lexus Drivers and click on the Lexus Enform tab and then under Overview, it says that I am subscribed to Lexus Enform, however, whenever I click Enform Destinations it gives this message "It appears you currently don't have a valid Lexus Enform subscription. Please call 1-800-25-LEXUS to speak with a Lexus Enform agent." I have already spoke to an agent earlier today by pressing the SOS button inside the vehicle and he told me I am already opted in and signed up for Enform so he transferred me to a customer service agent who also was not able to figure out the problem. I then was told to press the SOS button again to speak to another Enform agent who again could not figure out the issue and so he told me he made a ticket and will get back to me. On the My Lexus tab it does show my vehicle with the VIN # but if I try to click on either eDestination Folders or eDestination it gives the same error message. Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what is causing the issue? Also the Enform Remote app just got paired with my vehicle today and it is working with no problems.
That's funny because I'm having the exact opposite issue. I was able to get Enform to work but Enform Remote is having issues. Everytime I try and login on my phone on the Remote App I go through the process and at the very end after putting in PW, secret question etc., I get an error message that says "your username is registered under a business you need to be an individual" or something along those lines. I've called Lexus and tech support, and used the SOS button on the inside and they can't figure it out.

They checked and under my VIN # and account name I'm listed as "individual." I did read somewhere that you have to be driving in the car for 15 minutes (at least) after registering for the Enform apps for the Enform Remote to register. I've been sick for the past two weeks and I finally sold my old car so once I get to riding in the new one, hopefully it'll fix itself.

I have the RX450h 2016, and iPhone 6+.
Old 01-13-17, 09:49 PM
confuseiss
Driver School Candidate

Sorry to bump an old thread, but was this issue ever resolved? The person on the phone told me it's because you need at least 3 bars...
Old 01-14-17, 12:18 AM
Sox575
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by confuseiss
Sorry to bump an old thread, but was this issue ever resolved? The person on the phone told me it's because you need at least 3 bars...
My issue was fixed but I had to have tech support work on it for a few weeks. In my case another email address was on one of the Enform accounts (I don't know how that happened it could've been the dealer) and it was listed as a "business" so I couldn't get registered as an individual. Tech support was able to get rid of that account and fix my problem so the Enform app works. I can remotely lock/unlock the doors and check if windows doors are open etc., and can get alerts as well as setting notifications for guest drivers.
Old 04-17-17, 05:41 PM
ajt456
Driver School Candidate

I have a 2016 NX200T and since the Enform app update last week I can no longer use the Enform remote app from my IPhone . The folks in California say they are working on it. They say some people are able to connect but others are not. MY car will tell me when my car is unlocked but I cannot lock it from this app as does not work . If this was a cell phone outage this would have been corrected in a very short time frame. Any ideas on this or have you all heard of this issue.
Old 04-17-17, 05:50 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 115 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by ajt456
I have a 2016 NX200T and since the Enform app update last week I can no longer use the Enform remote app from my IPhone . The folks in California say they are working on it. They say some people are able to connect but others are not. MY car will tell me when my car is unlocked but I cannot lock it from this app as does not work . If this was a cell phone outage this would have been corrected in a very short time frame. Any ideas on this or have you all heard of this issue.
They pushed an update that causes the app not to work. I can't get mine to work. I spoke to someone and they said it should be resolved soon. Not helpful. I still get updates and can still auto start my car with the remote method.
Old 04-17-17, 09:14 PM
lexnewbi
Intermediate

Received 123 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by sigp239
I was having several issues with the Lexus Driver's website. After speaking with several customer service reps, I finally spoke with one that suggested I use internet explorer. Apparently the website does not always work on other browsers. When I switched from Safari to Internet Explorer, I have had no issues.
I am glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing problems with the Lexus Driver website. It keeps asking me security questions and prompting me to change the password, but then I cannot login with the new password. This occurs under Safari and IOS. Requiring Internet Explorer is ridiculous. I would not trust surfing the web on IE giving its long history of security problems.
Old 04-18-17, 02:00 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 497 Likes on 377 Posts

Originally Posted by lexnewbi
I am glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing problems with the Lexus Driver website. It keeps asking me security questions and prompting me to change the password, but then I cannot login with the new password. This occurs under Safari and IOS. Requiring Internet Explorer is ridiculous. I would not trust surfing the web on IE giving its long history of security problems.
Call Enform and have them reset your password. It worked for me.
Old 04-18-17, 03:43 AM
ajt456
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for your reply that you can start your car with the Enform remote. I cannot even log into my app at all. How are you able to access the app to do this?
Hope they resolve this issue soon.
Old 04-18-17, 03:54 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Thanks for your reply that you can start your car with the Enform remote. I cannot even log into my app at all. How are you able to access the app to do this?
Hope they resolve this issue soon.
Call Enform and have them reset your password. After that you will be able to get back into your account and do as you wish.
Old 04-18-17, 12:28 PM
ajt456
Driver School Candidate

I have already done that . The company is having issues and I am not the only one with connection issues.
Old 04-18-17, 01:50 PM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

I have already done that . The company is having issues and I am not the only one with connection issues.
Sorry, it worked for me.

Guess you will have to wait.
Old 04-23-17, 02:24 PM
jim45tn
Driver School Candidate

Lexus says it is not working and has no idea how long it will take to fix. It has not worked for me for over a week. A sorry answer for such an expensive car.
Old 04-23-17, 03:09 PM
lesz
Lead Lap

Received 1,010 Likes on 691 Posts

Originally Posted by jim45tn
Lexus says it is not working and has no idea how long it will take to fix. It has not worked for me for over a week. A sorry answer for such an expensive car.
Since using the app requires a paid subscription and since it has not worked for a while, it would be nice if Lexus would do the right thing and extend the subscriptions for a couple of months.
The following users liked this post:
ggebhardt (04-24-17)

Quick Reply: Problem with Lexus Enform Connection