RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-16, 04:29 PM
skiracer
Lead Lap

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

Thule cargo box loaded up for ski trip to local mountain tomorrow

Old 01-10-16, 12:39 PM
katlon
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default One month old 2016 RX 350 F Sport. Loving it!!

Old 01-10-16, 01:22 PM
kenforum
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice! Nebula gray looks good too as this is the color of my 2014 IS
Old 01-10-16, 06:00 PM
ycnibrc
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

here is mine red RX 20% tint front and 22" giovanna rims custom fill red mica
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!-red-rx.jpg   Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!-redrx2.jpg   Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!-redrx3.jpg  
Old 01-11-16, 05:48 PM
SFocLA
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

F Sports run in the family:

Mom's GS F Sport 2013 13k miles.

Cousin's RC F Sport

So far very pleased with the purchase minus the following:
-Lack of options for crossbars for panoramic roof
-Lack of ability to control temperature in the rear vents (correct me if I a wrong)
-You have to slam each door, compared to my Audi and MBZ where you can close with ease
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!-img_0672.jpg   Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!-img_0528.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
NX200 (07-17-21)
Old 01-14-16, 11:10 PM
kenforum
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice F sport family!
Old 01-15-16, 05:38 PM
DunWkg
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ycnibrc
here is mine red RX 20% tint front and 22" giovanna rims custom fill red mica
Very nice combination. Love the rims.
Old 01-15-16, 06:41 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by DunWkg
Very nice combination. Love the rims.
Love the color...rims not so much. Eye of the beholder.
Old 01-18-16, 06:57 PM
450h4bvrs
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I will post some pictures when I get the car back, it is in for opticoat, xpel, and tint. I haven't let the wife drive it unless really REALLY needed and it has been in detail shop for almost a week. 450h is Matador Red similar color to the XC90 that it replaced. Should get back tomorrow and pictures will follow :-)
Old 01-21-16, 01:06 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 116 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by 450h4bvrs
I will post some pictures when I get the car back, it is in for opticoat, xpel, and tint. I haven't let the wife drive it unless really REALLY needed and it has been in detail shop for almost a week. 450h is Matador Red similar color to the XC90 that it replaced. Should get back tomorrow and pictures will follow :-)
POST THOSE PICTURES!!! I want to do all these things exactly.

Are you in CA? Where are you getting all these done and how are the rates? You could PM if you'd like.
Old 01-22-16, 03:26 PM
malfaleh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

- is your car f sport .
- did you apply xpel in front grill . because my dealer said that he can't apply xpel in the front grill of my f sport 350 .
Old 01-23-16, 02:59 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by malfaleh
- is your car f sport .
- did you apply xpel in front grill . because my dealer said that he can't apply xpel in the front grill of my f sport 350 .
called a couple of places and NO, they do not cover the f sport mesh grill. Most likely because it would be ridiculous to cover that haha. I wish they would though. I'm sensing a future of many rock chips.
Old 01-23-16, 09:53 PM
450h4bvrs
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

No pictures yet, its been raining since we got the car back and on the 1/2 days that it hasn't been raining we have been asked not to wash it in the first week to 10 days so everything can dry and firm up. That being said it still looks really good, the Xpel / opticoat repel the rain & dirt very well but I have not had the opportunity to take some good outside pictures, sorry. My car is not an F sport, its just the 450, however the detailer was unable to do the grill surround (chrome trim area around the grill) I asked he did say that its not really needed since chrome is a harder surface than the paint and that it would be very difficult and probably have lots of cuts in the film? I am in Northern Cal Sacramento area and I got an ok deal, xpel on full hood, fenders, front bumper, lights, fog lights, mirrors, & door handles. The opticoat was full car and glass, also got full ceramic window tint, 70% full front window, rear, rear sides, the driver & passenger are 50% so a little darker but not much. I just ordered the K1S dual camera for the car, its amazing how people see that new car paper plate and will cut you off because they know you are going to be extra cautious... we go back to detailer on Tuesday for its checkup and hopefully will have a clean car with pictures by Wednesday?

Last edited by 450h4bvrs; 03-03-16 at 05:27 PM. Reason: misquoted prices
Old 01-24-16, 12:46 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

No pictures yet, its been raining since we got the car back and on the 1/2 days that it hasn't been raining we have been asked not to wash it in the first week to 10 days so everything can dry and firm up. That being said it still looks really good, the Xpel / opticoat repel the rain & dirt very well but I have not had the opportunity to take some good outside pictures, sorry. My car is not an F sport, its just the 450, however the detailer was unable to do the grill surround (chrome trim area around the grill) I asked he did say that its not really needed since chrome is a harder surface than the paint and that it would be very difficult and probably have lots of cuts in the film? I am in Northern Cal Sacramento area and I got an ok deal, 1500 for xpel full hood, fenders, front bumper, lights, fog lights, mirrors, & door handles. The opticoat was full car and glass for 500, also got full ceramic window tint, 70% full front window, rear, rear sides, the driver & passenger are 50% so a little darker but not much. I just ordered the K1S dual camera for the car, its amazing how people see that new car paper plate and will cut you off because they know you are going to be extra cautious... we go back to detailer on Tuesday for its checkup and hopefully will have a clean car with pictures by Wednesday?
thanks man sounds good

did you have them put the opticoat on first and THEN the xpel? or the xpel then opticoat?
Old 01-25-16, 06:35 AM
bwsteg
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aznkorboi
thanks man sounds good

did you have them put the opticoat on first and THEN the xpel? or the xpel then opticoat?
Opti-coat is applied to the film

Quick Reply: Pics of your 4RX Right NOW!