RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-18, 12:30 PM
KrnRX350F
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by guan01
Your are right Beige is not option in the F-Sport.
And I think 93 is recommended by Lexus.

If you put it in Eco Mode, you might get one or two more mpg, but what is the fun of driving a F-Sport in that?
91 and up is recommended by Lexus for 450h models. The 350s can use 87 octane. My wife usually drives the car in Eco, while I need my Sport mode so that can explain some of my mpg woes.
Old 01-26-18, 09:34 PM
daimadou
Driver School Candidate

Hi guys, just sold my bmw x3 and got a new 2017 RX 350. This is my second Lexus :-)
  • AWD
  • 12.3 Navi
  • Mark L
  • Pano view Monitor
  • Pano roof
  • HUD
The following users liked this post:
NX200 (08-05-21)
Old 02-01-18, 05:05 PM
TXRX350
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greeting fellow Lexus owners,

Just gave away my 2013 BMW X-1 to my step-son to drive it to Toronto, Canada and replaced it with a new 2017 RX 350 FWD:
1. 12.3" Navigation and Mark Levinson Premium Audio
2. Obsidian and Stratus Gray interior
3. Option Packages:
-Blind spot monitor/Intuitive Park Assist/Rr Cross Traffic Alert Auto Braking/Panoramic View Monitor
-Color Heads-up Display
-Heated & Ventilated Front Seat with Power Folding Heated Rear Seats
-Luxury Package
-Panorama Moonroof
-Touch Free Power Rear Door
-Towing Prep Package
-Tripple-Beam LED Headlamps
-Cargo Net, Mat, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves

Been driving it for 10 days and truly loving it. I like driving it better than my wife's 2017 BMW X-5. Sorry for a slightly dirty car: pictures taking after I got home through the rain...
Old 02-01-18, 07:41 PM
GSFRX350
Advanced

Received 154 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by TXRX350
Greeting fellow Lexus owners,

Just gave away my 2013 BMW X-1 to my step-son to drive it to Toronto, Canada and replaced it with a new 2017 RX 350 FWD:
1. 12.3" Navigation and Mark Levinson Premium Audio
2. Obsidian and Stratus Gray interior
3. Option Packages:
-Blind spot monitor/Intuitive Park Assist/Rr Cross Traffic Alert Auto Braking/Panoramic View Monitor
-Color Heads-up Display
-Heated & Ventilated Front Seat with Power Folding Heated Rear Seats
-Luxury Package
-Panorama Moonroof
-Touch Free Power Rear Door
-Towing Prep Package
-Tripple-Beam LED Headlamps
-Cargo Net, Mat, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves

Been driving it for 10 days and truly loving it. I like driving it better than my wife's 2017 BMW X-5. Sorry for a slightly dirty car: pictures taking after I got home through the rain...
Ah, black cars....the dirt is why this time I went white - just too much time/effort to keeping them looking good.
TXRX350 (02-01-18)
Old 02-04-18, 03:16 PM
Dereksae
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys, first time Lexus owner checking in. Had my eye on the 450h F Sport since its debut, really happy to own it a couple of years later.
2018 RX 450h F Sport
Ultra white
12.3 ML Speaker system
Blind Spot Monitor w/ Rear Cross Traffic Braking
Cold Weather Package
Color HUD
Panoramic Moonroof
Power Rear Door
Towing Prep Pkg
Triple Beam LEDs
Cargo Mat/Net/wheel locks/glove
All Weather Mats
Xpel Clear Bra
3M Door protector

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-duw2jgy.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-db1erqy.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-uftuxio.jpg
Old 02-04-18, 03:48 PM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

[QUOTE=Dereksae;10103404]Hey guys, first time Lexus owner checking in. Had my eye on the 450h F Sport since its debut, really happy to own it a couple of years later.
2018 RX 450h F Sport
Ultra white
12.3 ML Speaker system
Cold Weather Package
Color HUD
Panoramic Moonroof
Power Rear Door
Towing Prep Pkg
Triple Beam LEDs
All Weather Mats
Xpel Clear Bra
3M Door protector

just like mine, except I had to paint the wheels hypersilver as I hate the dark look. So much better.
Old 02-04-18, 06:03 PM
Dereksae
Driver School Candidate

[QUOTE=Bearcat;10103424]
Originally Posted by Dereksae
Hey guys, first time Lexus owner checking in. Had my eye on the 450h F Sport since its debut, really happy to own it a couple of years later.
2018 RX 450h F Sport
Ultra white
12.3 ML Speaker system
Cold Weather Package
Color HUD
Panoramic Moonroof
Power Rear Door
Towing Prep Pkg
Triple Beam LEDs
All Weather Mats
Xpel Clear Bra
3M Door protector

just like mine, except I had to paint the wheels hypersilver as I hate the dark look. So much better.
I prefer the opposite. In fact, black mesh wheels would be a nice option from factory.
Old 02-04-18, 06:29 PM
ut2sua
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Replaced my super reliable 2010 RX 450h Black on Black with
2017 F sport RX 350 Ultra white on black
12.3", ML
Pano roof (not closing properly at 3 day old )
Pano view, HUD, BSM
Tripple LED headlights
Cold weather package (not sure what for)
Tow prep
etc.
My favorite features so far: All speed cruise, 12.3" screen, power mode (didn't have this on the 2010 RX), engine power, bold F sport look
What I missed from my old RX: all the wood work (steering, cup holder cover, rear seat arm rest).
The ride has been more comfy than I was initially afraid (due to the F sport seat and suspension)
Some initial super low volume noise has faded with some light hand pressure on the passenger door side which is good.
Pano roof not closing properly at times and making some bad noise trying to close is the current issue.
Love how the car looks and behaves otherwise
Old 02-05-18, 10:50 AM
Dereksae
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ut2sua
Replaced my super reliable 2010 RX 450h Black on Black with
2017 F sport RX 350 Ultra white on black
12.3", ML
Pano roof (not closing properly at 3 day old )
Pano view, HUD, BSM
Tripple LED headlights
Cold weather package (not sure what for)
Tow prep
etc.
My favorite features so far: All speed cruise, 12.3" screen, power mode (didn't have this on the 2010 RX), engine power, bold F sport look
What I missed from my old RX: all the wood work (steering, cup holder cover, rear seat arm rest).
The ride has been more comfy than I was initially afraid (due to the F sport seat and suspension)
Some initial super low volume noise has faded with some light hand pressure on the passenger door side which is good.
Pano roof not closing properly at times and making some bad noise trying to close is the current issue.
Love how the car looks and behaves otherwise
Nice color choice. The Ultra White makes the F Sport lines stand out. Big fan of the Nebula Gray too.
Old 02-05-18, 11:40 AM
ut2sua
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Dereksae
Nice color choice. The Ultra White makes the F Sport lines stand out. Big fan of the Nebula Gray too.
Congrats on your 2018 450h. You will love the no-engine-silence mode when the car moves in the parking lot as well as the fact that you will never need to change the brake pads (potentially for the life of the car). I didn't realize Lexus has the Ultra White color before seeing my car. I was aware of the Imminent White, and I am happy with the white color to cut down the heat being in the sun where I live. Cheers.
Old 02-13-18, 06:05 AM
3ISRC
Intermediate

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts

Hello just checking in I recently purchased a 2016 RX350 slightly used for the wife and been a member here since I bought my IS. I don’t know much about the different packages that comes with the RX. Is this the premium or luxury package?

Here is my IS350 FSport:
Old 02-13-18, 03:46 PM
Daniel2311
Rookie

Default Left my IS350 for a RX350

Broke up with my girl Lana, great ride but my wife and I needed more room, especially for road trips.
2017 RX350, 8k miles. 20" wheels, 12' navigation, premium package, moonroof, heated steering wheel & seats, blind spot/intuitive parking

I like the Nebula Gray Pearl with the brown interior.

Dan
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-rx350.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-rx350-interior.jpeg  
Old 02-13-18, 03:50 PM
ut2sua
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 3ISRC
Hello just checking in I recently purchased a 2016 RX350 slightly used for the wife and been a member here since I bought my IS. I don’t know much about the different packages that comes with the RX. Is this the premium or luxury package?

Here is my IS350 FSport:
Congrats!!! Based on the tire rim and seat, it looks like you got the "premium" package to me. The luxury package has a different rim and the seat has additional stitching (but I only know the 2017 model so I could be wrong).
3ISRC (02-13-18)
Old 02-14-18, 05:20 AM
PeeVee
Advanced

Received 86 Likes on 73 Posts

In Canada, the nav system comes only from the luxury package and up, so the the LED triple beam headlights.
I saw Nav without triple beam and the base model seats, I was puzzled.

The wheels are also the same for our luxury/executive packages.

Last edited by PeeVee; 02-14-18 at 05:23 AM.
Old 03-01-18, 01:59 PM
My450H
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hello Everyone,

New member here. I just got a '18 450h and am enjoying it alot. I meant to get it for my wife -- going with her white color and non-Mark Levinson stuff since she doesn't care -- but after we got it home she said it's too big and won't drive it! She'll look into her budget and get an ES in the near future.

I'm enjoying the new lexus a lot, coming from an 05 Altima 3.5 SL, which hesitates alot on low gear acceleration now. Frustrating.

Anyway, I'm buying little things for my new lexus like a lic. frame, sun blocker. Does anyone know a good phone holder that has a suction cup that actually works on the smooth area in front of the cup holder? It'd be extra awesome if I could put my Note8 there and bluetooth musics to the car.

Thanks and what a nice forum!

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE