Does the Backup Camera show "guidelines" - Page 3 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015)
Does the Backup Camera show "guidelines" >

Does the Backup Camera show "guidelines"

Notices
RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does the Backup Camera show "guidelines"

Old 12-31-16, 09:34 AM
irvb
Driver School Candidate

Default 2012 Camera Gridlines disappeared.

have a 2012 RX 350 and the Dynamic gridlines just disappeared. The dealer is checiking but originally said that the 2012 doesn't have gridlines.n
Originally Posted by mshumack View Post
All of the backup camera systems I have seen (which are in Chevys) have superimposed guidelines on the camera view to help align the vehicle into the proper spot between the parking lot markings. I road tested a 2014 RX350 with Nav system (with backup camera) the other day and it did not have these guidelines. It just showed a nice rear view picture but offered no assistanace in aiming or aligning the vehicle when backing into the parking spot.

Is it just possible the guidelines were turned off in the Nav menu somehow?

On the other brand cars, the guidelines actaully curve as the sterring wheel is turned -so you can use those line to perfectly back into a space.
I have a 2012 RX 350 and the Dynamic gridlines just disappeared. The dealer is checiking but originally said that the 2012 doesn't have gridlines.n
It would be a big oversight IMO if Lexus didn't build this guideance feature into their backup system.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does the Backup Camera show "guidelines"

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: