RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Sevn86's 2010 Lexus RX350

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-12, 08:10 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Sevn86
The Husky weatherbeaters are 123.49 including free shipping and everything on KBcarstuff.com Thats if you use coupon code "mailing5" Hope this helps rx11fan.
Originally Posted by svofan1
That is an excellent price for Husky weatherbeaters...where?....oppps...I see you pay shipping...my best prioce has been $130 all inclusive...I also have questions about the side covering..go the official Husky site and get a better idea
Ralph order from Kbcarstuff.com they are a vendor on here and plus if you use coupon code "mailing5" you save another 5% and that brings your total including free shipping to $123.49.
Old 05-07-12, 08:43 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes...I see that but that site has problems...I can not select grey color..I know I can call them...but then is the charges for shipping....I will investigate futher...I am pretty sure that site has to be updates to include the Weathertec in color grey...I will let you as soon as I make up my mind...lol
Old 05-07-12, 08:57 PM
rx11fan
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes...I see that but that site has problems...I can not select grey color..I know I can call them...but then is the charges for shipping....I will investigate futher...I am pretty sure that site has to be updates to include the Weathertec in color grey...I will let you as soon as I make up my mind...lol
I see them for $109 + free shipping as I said before. Here is the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husky-Liners...938abd&vxp=mtr
Old 05-07-12, 09:02 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rx11fan
I see them for $109 + free shipping as I said before. Here is the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husky-Liners...938abd&vxp=mtr
Thats a good deal! Free shipping too.
Old 05-09-12, 09:55 AM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Updated post # 4 with my newest mod and attached pics.
Old 05-09-12, 10:13 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Glad to hear you finally got the mats. They look good. So you have one more post open for future mods. You must disclose what that might be
Old 05-09-12, 04:50 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

... I went to the EBAY site and when I plugged the 2012 info for the RX it came back with..not available for this model...you know I don't trust a seller when something that simple is not corrected.....I will sleep on it...boy I am realy sleeping a long time...lol

..Naazin got his mats!!!!!!!!!....hurray!!!!!...fireworks heard from Texas in NJ.....lol
Old 05-09-12, 05:58 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by kitlz
Glad to hear you finally got the mats. They look good. So you have one more post open for future mods. You must disclose what that might be
Thats for tint! Which i got done today as well! I got my tints done at Executive Tint per recommendations from others and I am regretting going there now. I wish i had used my normal tint shop instead. I'll be out an extra $75 but I will be having them replaced as the ones done by them suck! The film they used turned out to be a shade of brown instead of black and doesn't match. They used some brand called Blackmax (never heard of it) and I usually get Llumar. I will be going to All Out Off Road and getting my tint redone there. So if your in the Houston area, i highly recommend you go to All Out Off Road for your tinting needs instead of Executive tint. I learned the hard way, so save your money!
Old 05-09-12, 06:00 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

... I went to the EBAY site and when I plugged the 2012 info for the RX it came back with..not available for this model...you know I don't trust a seller when something that simple is not corrected.....I will sleep on it...boy I am realy sleeping a long time...lol

..Naazin got his mats!!!!!!!!!....hurray!!!!!...fireworks heard from Texas in NJ.....lol
The box that my WeatherTech's came in said Lexus RX350 2010+ so im assuming that means they should work for the 2012 model too.

Last edited by Sevn86; 05-09-12 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-09-12, 08:44 PM
rx11fan
Rookie

Thats for tint! Which i got done today as well! I got my tints done at Executive Tint per recommendations from others and I am regretting going there now. I wish i had used my normal tint shop instead. I'll be out an extra $75 but I will be having them replaced as the ones done by them suck! The film they used turned out to be a shade of brown instead of black and doesn't match. They used some brand called Blackmax (never heard of it) and I usually get Llumar. I will be going to All Out Off Road and getting my tint redone there. So if your in the Houston area, i highly recommend you go to All Out Off Road for your tinting needs instead of Executive tint. I learned the hard way, so save your money!
I got mine done last month. Got Madico lifetime warranty charcoal grey to match my Smoky Granite. Looks fabulous. I wish KY allowed much darker tint for fronts..
Old 05-10-12, 07:06 AM
HouTxLex
Driver School Candidate

Welcome to CL..... I see that you purchased from Sterling-McCall. I was in their yesterday for minor service. I see that you are in Sugarland. Thanks for the heads up on the tint. Where is All out Off Road located? I plan on purchasing a RX 350 in September.
Old 05-10-12, 07:16 AM
gqscholar
Driver

I love tinted out cars/suvs.

IMO it completes it, especially since the dealer already does the back.

Its ashame that nearly every state haes them.

I understand that police wants to feel protected, but IMO they should just require that if a car is tinted, rain snow or shine, the driver is required to lower the front driver side window all the way down when they are stopped by police.

Wouldn't that handle, the "I can't see the driver while I am approaching the vehicle issue"?

Last edited by gqscholar; 05-10-12 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-10-12, 08:42 AM
rx11fan
Rookie

Originally Posted by gqscholar

I understand that police wants to feel protected, but IMO they should just require that if a car is tinted, rain snow or shine, they are required to lower the front driver side window all the way down when they are stopped by police.

Wouldn't that handle, the "I can't see the driver while I am approaching the vehicle issue"?
I agree. If not pitch black, atleast they should let us do a 25% or so.
Old 05-10-12, 10:15 AM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by HouTxLex
Welcome to CL..... I see that you purchased from Sterling-McCall. I was in their yesterday for minor service. I see that you are in Sugarland. Thanks for the heads up on the tint. Where is All out Off Road located? I plan on purchasing a RX 350 in September.
They have three locations,

708 Hwy 90A
Richmond, TX 77406

13261 Murphy Road
Stafford, TX, 77477 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< the location I always go to.

2720 Westminister Street
Pearland, TX 77581

I actually have an appointment with them tomorrow to have my tint redone.
Old 05-10-12, 10:18 AM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gqscholar

I understand that police wants to feel protected, but IMO they should just require that if a car is tinted, rain snow or shine, the driver is required to lower the front driver side window all the way down when they are stopped by police.

I agree, but our law makers are stupid. If they made it a law that all four windows have to be lowered once your pulled over they wouldn't have any issues.

Quick Reply: Sevn86's 2010 Lexus RX350