Road Course and Auto-X Discussion about road course, time trial and autocross racing.

Track junkies who want to memorialize their track days, check this out !!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-15, 12:05 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts
Thumbs up Track junkies who want to memorialize their track days, check this out !!

Hey guys. I have been on the track 5 times this year ( 6th this weekend ) and I am loving the fact that I have a car that can do that. I am also proud of my track time and recently discovered this really cool site on facebook. This site will make stickers of the tracks you have been on so you can show the world your F has been doing some serious work and that you hit the track. They have track outline stickers for the trunk or glass, they can do vinyl or magnetic door numbers, and can even do driver name decals . I think of it like notches on a belt. They can even produce wooden track sculptures for you , or wooden murals of the track. Thought it was pretty cool. I was thinking of maybe ordering some stuff for the garage gallery. Thought I would share

http://www.trackdecals.com

http://www.trackdecals.com/collections/all

They have tracks from all over N America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and S America !!!

" TRACK JUNKIES : HANDLING THE ADDICITON ONE LAP AT A TIME "

Last edited by DaveGS4; 02-04-15 at 12:10 PM. Reason: fixed image and url referral
Old 02-04-15, 12:23 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

We've got two of the wood track maps (not sure if we bought them here or somewhere else) in our garage. Wife mounted them a backing board covered with green indoor/outdoor carpet. Got VIR and I think Road Atlanta.
Old 02-04-15, 01:25 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Thats so cool bud. I am thinking of ordering some of the stickers and maybe even some of the wood sculptures. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I just figured the F was really the main Lexus that would be hitting the track ( RCF in the future )
Old 02-12-15, 07:47 AM
redspencer
OG Member

Received 529 Likes on 314 Posts

This is a pretty cool idea. I liked the analogy you gave of notches on a belt. Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-12-15, 08:41 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

I ordered 4 12" decals and a few 3" decals for the rear window side glass . I want people to know ........ This dude is serious lol . I didn't buy the F for the v8, I bought the ISF to do track time