RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC sales at an all time low.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-18, 06:46 AM
LRCSALES
Lead Lap

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

just said really, people comment on my car all the time, and i get thumbs up and pictures taken of my car while driving people still to this day ask " what kind of car is that is it a v6 or a v8" that is entirely Lexus's fault not enough advertising even lexus customers at my dealer ship dont know you can get a v8 in a GS or RC. again thats lexus's fault. Then i think and even bigger mistake was this '10th anniv" models with the incredibe "dont leave the car in the sun too long and keep away from ground water and dont let it get rained on' well who the hell is gonna buy that?

this track editon will certainly help i hope, lets just hope they dont mess up the power train or dont make the car light enough. At this point i also hope the car is discontinued.

also i have been getting pricing on 2019 C7 Grandsports
Old 12-10-18, 07:05 AM
CodyJames
Intermediate

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

I love the exclusivity of my F. There's almost nothing I don't like about it - the styling, the roaring V8, the heft (yeah, I like that it feels like it's built like a tank, not a go-cart), the reliability, etc. - the F has it all. The only thing I didn't like about it was the low end torque. I fixed that with a Joe-Z exhaust, PPE headers, and the RR Racing chip. My car budget allows me just about anything under $150k. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Mercedes AMG GT-S last year until I spoke with a friend that owns one - and an RC-F. Hands down, he said the RC-F is the better car, and the one he's keeping. Food for thought...
Old 12-10-18, 07:23 AM
Deanrcf
Pole Position

Received 53 Likes on 37 Posts

Another half-assed article. Normally, if the jist of your article involves sales, then its customary to include production numbers. Comparing sales numbers without entertaining how many were actually made is pretty fruitless, but it gets people talking i guess.
Old 12-10-18, 07:18 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Right on. So the Bugatti models are "SLOW SELLING" TOO???

Originally Posted by Deanrcf
Another half-assed article. Normally, if the jist of your article involves sales, then its customary to include production numbers. Comparing sales numbers without entertaining how many were actually made is pretty fruitless, but it gets people talking i guess.