RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Rcf mods asap

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-15, 03:24 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

I would hope that they don't come with those cheap *** worm gear clamps and use a constant tension clamps.

Last edited by Carnevino; 05-12-15 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-12-15, 05:48 PM
AussieRCF
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVD RCF Dyno Resuls From Aus

Bone stock RCF was dyno'd by a leading tuner in Australia and after 4 runs the baseline runs delivered 375.5 Rwhp or 280.2 kW. The car pulled strongly each run and was very consistent with less than a 2kw variant each run. The RCFs in Aus are fully loaded with every feature, making weigh 1840kg, The only option is the wheels. Check out the you tube video by searching under, Croydon autosports rcf. Sorry don't know how to link a video as im new to the forum. PS. Car hammers and not sure why much lower numbers are being pulled by USA spec cars. The Aus cars have 471hp at the flywheel standard not 467hp as US spec do. Have recently done a custom exhaust and installed a Toms dry filter, so planning to go back and see results after.

Last edited by AussieRCF; 05-12-15 at 05:53 PM.
Old 05-12-15, 07:12 PM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

all you do is past the link and remove the s in https

Old 05-20-15, 12:52 AM
LXurious
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How fast can we make this beast?
Old 05-20-15, 12:35 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tom's Super Ram II Air Filter

I'm sure we all know by now that the RCF air filter is the same as the ISF... Right? Anyways I just wanted to share the pic of the Tom's Super Ram II Air Filter I recently installed

Old 05-20-15, 04:02 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by aWorkOfArt
I'm sure we all know by now that the RCF air filter is the same as the ISF... Right? Anyways I just wanted to share the pic of the Tom's Super Ram II Air Filter I recently installed

Wish there was a "like" button on here.
Old 05-20-15, 05:51 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

^ Thanks BPauto! You guys are sure supportive of the RCF community and are bringing in some quality JDM stuff for our cars! Do you have a price on the LEMs intake yet?
Old 05-21-15, 01:07 AM
suppliedra
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default new parts

What really sucks for my currently is trying to find a damn exhaust and header combo. Talked to Joeyz a couple times and def think exhaust is great but no header options out there and only thing I have found that sounds amazing and comes with header and exhaust is Novel and I just don't know if I am ready to drop 13k on a exhaust system. Might just have to say **** it and go for it.
Old 05-21-15, 05:22 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

PPE is making one
Old 05-21-15, 05:27 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

In regards to headers, I remember awhile ago an RCF was dropped off to PPE Engineering for header R&D. Not sure what happened with that, if anyone has any info please chime in. I had PPEs on my ISF and loved them so I wouldn't mind waiting to see what they come up with for the RCF.
Old 05-21-15, 06:31 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

Art, I spoke to PPE yesterday afternoon and he said end of June most likely. He also said they're developing an exhaust for the RC F. Lots of cool stuff coming out end of next month. This is going to be the longest 5-6 weeks
Old 05-21-15, 08:37 AM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In regards to headers, I remember awhile ago an RCF was dropped off to PPE Engineering for header R&D. Not sure what happened with that, if anyone has any info please chime in. I had PPEs on my ISF and loved them so I wouldn't mind waiting to see what they come up with for the RCF.
There's an RCF in Houston getting R&D work for headers and exhaust right now.
Old 05-21-15, 09:01 AM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

^ Thanks BPauto! You guys are sure supportive of the RCF community and are bringing in some quality JDM stuff for our cars! Do you have a price on the LEMs intake yet?
We're happy to support all members and vendors in the Lexus community. Lexus has been making HUGE strides developing amazing cars and the Japanese tuners and manufacturers have taken note and are producing some new crazy and amazing parts. We just ordered the LEMS titanium intake so we should be seeing it here soon. Once we get it in, we'll post up some product photos for you guys.

Originally Posted by suppliedra
What really sucks for my currently is trying to find a damn exhaust and header combo. Talked to Joeyz a couple times and def think exhaust is great but no header options out there and only thing I have found that sounds amazing and comes with header and exhaust is Novel and I just don't know if I am ready to drop 13k on a exhaust system. Might just have to say **** it and go for it.
The Novel equal length header back exhaust system is jaw dropping incredible. The electronic variable valve system is way too cool . It's pricey but so well worth it in my opinion. I've been trying to think if there was a way to mate up the Varis titanium tips to the Novel exhaust... hhmmmm
Old 05-21-15, 11:01 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Art, I spoke to PPE yesterday afternoon and he said end of June most likely. He also said they're developing an exhaust for the RC F. Lots of cool stuff coming out end of next month. This is going to be the longest 5-6 weeks
That's awesome news bro! and now we wait ... ... ...

I don't know about you guys, but im ready to do a header group buy... just saying lol
Old 05-21-15, 05:20 PM
ViperVern
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a shot of one of the JoeZ pieces I'm using on my RCF. I used his performance parts way back when I had my ISF in 08'. I really didn't know who JoeZ was at the time. Little did I know this man had some great quality stuff. It's been about 6-7 years since I've been in the Lexus scene, and nothing has changed. Still the great same relations and products!

So when he called me to have one of the first production units of his intake, I jumped on it right away. It was an honor to be considered for his production unit! I think this picture was taken 2 days after I bought my car. Haha. Don't worry it will be out soon! It's crazy to see the only reason why it's taking a bit longer is because he is so **** when it comes to quality.

Last edited by ViperVern; 05-21-15 at 05:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Rcf mods asap