RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-14, 06:09 PM
tspoon
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are stunning cars .

Congrats and enjoy them.
Old 11-30-14, 09:13 PM
Badman Forever
Lead Lap

Finally delivered my nebula gray rcf w/ red leather interior & tvd on black friday! I was told mine is the only tvd in houston out of all four lexus dealerships' allocation in town. Dealt with Westside Lexus, Sales Consultant Ms. Chong Lee. Tell em Bernard sent you. :-)
Old 11-30-14, 11:22 PM
NewSpace
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Badman Forever
Finally delivered my nebula gray rcf w/ red leather interior & tvd on black friday! I was told mine is the only tvd in houston out of all four lexus dealerships' allocation in town. Dealt with Westside Lexus, Sales Consultant Ms. Chong Lee. Tell em Bernard sent you. :-)
Wow. Congrats. Impressions please and pics. Best color combo!
Old 12-01-14, 06:46 AM
chilipalm
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw that one in the online inventory along with another Nebula Gray with black interior. Both are gone so you're not the only one in Houston with a Nebula Gray. Kind of sucks a city as large as Houston only got in 2 and in the same exterior color.
Old 12-01-14, 09:08 PM
Badman Forever
Lead Lap

Yes, I was made aware there are 3 Gray RCF's and 1 Black right now in Houston. Two of the Gray's have red interior. But only one of those have TVD (mine). Only reason I chose this is because my order for an Orange RCF TVD did not come in and this Gray w/ Red TVD was a backup consideration already.
Old 12-04-14, 07:09 PM
NewSpace
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes, I was made aware there are 3 Gray RCF's and 1 Black right now in Houston. Two of the Gray's have red interior. But only one of those have TVD (mine). Only reason I chose this is because my order for an Orange RCF TVD did not come in and this Gray w/ Red TVD was a backup consideration already.
Were you able to compare Torsen LSD (non-TVD) RC F to yours equipped with TVD? Still haven't seen a comprehensive comparison of the two back to back. Wonder if you could really feel the difference. Congrats again!
Old 12-07-14, 06:53 PM
chilipalm
Rookie

USB2.0/Grey

The seats look white but are definitely grey. Great contrast with blue. Already getting looks from people driving by me on the highway. I even had a little visitor who loved the color when I picked up the car
I ordered the color combo 2 weeks, 2 days ago. I guess the dealer has good connections with allocation. I love that it is 100% Japanese.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141207_162204_s.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141206_150503_s.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141206_154823_s.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141206_091135_s.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141206_091349_s.jpg  

The following users liked this post:
wisatche (11-24-23)
Old 12-09-14, 06:35 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by chilipalm
USB2.0/Grey
is that Geico's gecko sitting on your car?
Old 12-10-14, 08:21 PM
RCarisFast
Driver School Candidate

Default White/Black RC-F

Hi all, I've been meaning to register here and another forum since Friday night (12/5), but it's just been too crazy. According to the Stevinson Lexus in Frederick I am now in possession of the very first RC-F in Colorado! All I can say is OMG! I have to tell everyone that my face hurts… I can't stop smiling, grinning, giggling, and laughing out loud at any given moment…
2015 White RC-F
Black Leather interior with Carbon Fiber trim
Premium package
Nav with ML
Moonroof
19" split 20 spoke Rims

More to come later,
R
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141207_driver_side.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141207_front_passenger.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20141207_rim.jpg  
Old 12-10-14, 10:16 PM
dbturbo2
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RCarisFast
Hi all, I've been meaning to register here and another forum since Friday night (12/5), but it's just been too crazy. According to the Stevinson Lexus in Frederick I am now in possession of the very first RC-F in Colorado! All I can say is OMG! I have to tell everyone that my face hurts… I can't stop smiling, grinning, giggling, and laughing out loud at any given moment…
2015 White RC-F
Black Leather interior with Carbon Fiber trim
Premium package
Nav with ML
Moonroof
19" split 20 spoke Rims

More to come later,
R
Beautiful, congrats and thanks for sharing.
Old 12-11-14, 06:38 PM
igrotans
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Took delivery of mine on December 1st. Platinum with Red interior. In Canada there are two versions, 1st being fully loaded with all options that are offered in the U.S. and then there is the Carbon Performance Package. Lexus of London stated that they will probably only have the one that I purchased with no more coming in. Allocation for Canada is apparently 100 units.
Old 12-12-14, 07:20 AM
jeffw12
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2015 RC F

Ultra White/Red Leather
Old 12-16-14, 09:50 AM
waynesreef
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Model: 2015 Lexus RC F
Exterior: Infrared
Interior: Gray

Package:
- Premium Package
- Navigation Package
- Pre Collision
- Moonroof
- All Weather Package
- Preferred Package

Purchase Date: December 15th / 2014
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-dsc_6458-large-.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-dsc_6470-large-.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-dsc_6464-large-.jpg  

Last edited by waynesreef; 12-21-14 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-21-14, 06:38 AM
ds01lexus
Rookie

Here is a pic of my USB 2015 RC-F. I purchased it a couple of weeks ago at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh, NC. I traded my 2012 IS-F for it and could not be happier. Mods coming soon.
Old 12-21-14, 02:49 PM
SexyElaine
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ds01lexus

Here is a pic of my USB 2015 RC-F. I purchased it a couple of weeks ago at Johnson Lexus in Raleigh, NC. I traded my 2012 IS-F for it and could not be happier. Mods coming soon.
That's gorgeouuus !! Looove the color !! Congratulations

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!