RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-17, 03:56 PM
GetKinetic
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Amlance69
I was looking at that BORLA exhaust too. I just want that, the rowen lipkit, and some rims and I'm good. Doesn't take too much to spice these things up. Later on I'll start messing around under the hood.
i have several youtubes with my rcf and borla sound checks
Old 09-05-17, 06:58 PM
Amlance69
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PunisheRCF
i have several youtubes with my rcf and borla sound checks
https://youtu.be/OQrcONdid2A

How frazy is is it that I've been watching your vids and decided to go with the Borla instead of the aimgain exhaust because of them. This forum is already great, thanks for the vids man. I'll be sure to post mine when I get it installed.
Old 09-13-17, 07:46 AM
jhsfp21
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys! I've been a lurker for few years since my 2008 ISF. I just recently traded my 2012 SFP ISF for a 2015 RCF and couldn't be more happier with my purchase.

Year: 2015
Interior Color: CIRCUIT RED
Exterior Color: ULTRASONIC BLUE MICA 2.0
Packages: Navigation/Mark Levinson Package, Performance Package, Premium Package, Pre-Collision
Previous owner adds: Wedssport BBMs, Carbon Fiber side mirror caps

Old 09-15-17, 03:34 PM
thefizz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie in Joisey

Howdy!
My name is Dan. I have a 2015 RCF, bought back in May of this year. The only modifications I have done are some window tint and the full Borla exhaust (absolutely LOVE it). I have wanted this car since it was announced and finally snagged one. Absolutely love it, one of the most fun cars I have ever driven, without sacrificing comfort.

If anyone ever wants to get together in the tri-state/PA area, let me know. I am down for a meet up!

Thanks!

Dan
Old 09-15-17, 06:27 PM
SRTISF
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Installed me a MagnaFlow this weekend, sounds just like my ISF without mufflers lol

Old 09-18-17, 07:45 AM
OURISF
Driver

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Hello all...good to be back in a Lexus. See my Sig for the ISF that I owned a few years back.

I have been dabbling with other manufacturers but found my way back to this 2015 RCF (I will post better pics when I get them)

Welcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rcf_3.jpgWelcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rcf_7.jpgWelcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rcf_11.jpgWelcome to Club Lexus!  RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-rcf_9.jpg

2015 (CPO coming off 2 yr lease)
Traded in with less than 10K miles.
Mark Levinson
20 spoke wheels
Sunroof
Lexus clear bra

Car is in mint condition...even smells brand new inside. However, it is headed to my shop today for a few small wrap jobs and "Ceramic Pro" applied to entire car for protection.

Hmmm...maybe I need to start a "Build" thread???
Old 11-01-17, 11:14 AM
Uda880
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I've been gone way too long. After I sold my modded '06 IS350, I bought and modded a '10 E550 Coupe, and then a 981 Porsche Cayman S. But recently, I decided to scratch my speed itch and bought a 2011 GT-R, which I then found extremely uncomfortable to drive as a DD and with comparatively very high maintenance and repair costs, and while I modded it to around 530 HP, the value of the car meant that I was able to sell it for a profit. After driving the GT-R, I realized that I no longer do track days very often anymore, nor take cars up to 80% of their capacity in real world driving, and I wanted a car that primarily does the following:
  1. Comfortable
  2. Relatively fast
  3. Great sound
  4. Unparalleled reliability
  5. Artistic style
Found a great match in a '15 Nebula Grey Pearl RC-F with 22K on the clock with Premium, Performance, ML, and Pre-Collision packages and Circuit Red interior. Previous owner had a full clear bra, rear carbon fiber side blades, blacked out window trim, hood vent, and rear badges and some more stuff that I may have missed. Full service history is provided from Lexus, and of course, it's still under warranty.

Glad to be back to CL!

Bonus GT-R pics:

Last edited by Uda880; 11-01-17 at 07:06 PM.
The following users liked this post:
ba2sy (11-01-17)
Old 11-01-17, 11:28 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Uda880
I've been gone way too long. After I sold my modded '06 IS350, I bought and modded a '10 E550, Coupe and then a 981 Porsche Cayman S. But recently, I decided to scratch my speed itch and bought a 2011 GT-R, which I then found extremely uncomfortable to drive as a DD and with comparatively very high maintenance and repair costs, and while I modded it to around 530 HP, the value of the car meant that I was able to sell it for a profit. After driving the GT-R, I realized that I no longer do track days very often anymore, nor take cars up to the 80% of their capacity in real world driving, and I wanted a car that primarily does the following:
  1. Comfortable
  2. Relatively fast
  3. Great sound
  4. Unparalleled reliability
  5. Artistic style
Found a great match in a '15 Nebula Grey Pearl RC-F with 22K on the clock with Premium, Performance, ML, and Pre-Collision packages and Circuit Red interior. Previous owner had a full clear bra, rear carbon fiber side blades, blacked out window trim, hood vent, and rear badges and some more stuff that I may have missed. Full service history is provided from Lexus, and of course, it's still under warranty.

Glad to be back to CL!

Bonus GT-R pics:

Congrats!! I think I know whose car that is before. Lol! Did you buy it from the original owner or dealer?
Old 11-01-17, 11:30 AM
Uda880
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ba2sy
Congrats!! I think I know whose car that is before. Lol! Did you buy it from the original owner or dealer?
Dealer! Haha, I kind of had a feeling it was a potential CL member. I wonder which car he traded it for? Apparently the dealer never fixed the dash squeak issue, but can you ask if he ever figured out if the car had a oil consumption issue?
Old 11-01-17, 11:35 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Dealer! Haha, I kind of had a feeling it was a potential CL member. I wonder which car he traded it for? Apparently the dealer never fixed the dash squeak issue, but can you ask if he ever figured out if the car had a oil consumption issue?
oh... haha! I don’t remember him mentioning about dash squeak issue. You can check out his build: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...ad-15-rcf.html

i think it’s okay to link it since you’ll see it sooner or later... lol
Old 11-01-17, 05:48 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Hey guys! I've been lurking for the better part of the year. I finally pulled the trigger on a new to me 2015 F. I have a few mods in mind already, (Borla) and will probably pull the trigger at the start of next year unless Josh has a a good Black Friday deal Looking forward to joining meets and being a more active member of the forum.
Old 11-01-17, 07:05 PM
Uda880
Pole Position

Originally Posted by e2dag
Hey guys! I've been lurking for the better part of the year. I finally pulled the trigger on a new to me 2015 F. I have a few mods in mind already, (Borla) and will probably pull the trigger at the start of next year unless Josh has a a good Black Friday deal Looking forward to joining meets and being a more active member of the forum.
Welcome! Love the white RCFs. What packages? I see you already have Performance (due to the CF roof). Which part of CA are you in?
Old 11-02-17, 04:35 PM
OURISF
Driver

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by jhsfp21
Hey guys! I've been a lurker for few years since my 2008 ISF. I just recently traded my 2012 SFP ISF for a 2015 RCF and couldn't be more happier with my purchase.

Year: 2015
Interior Color: CIRCUIT RED
Exterior Color: ULTRASONIC BLUE MICA 2.0
Packages: Navigation/Mark Levinson Package, Performance Package, Premium Package, Pre-Collision
Previous owner adds: Wedssport BBMs, Carbon Fiber side mirror caps

Love the wheels...what are the specs/tires?
Old 11-02-17, 06:37 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Welcome! Love the white RCFs. What packages? I see you already have Performance (due to the CF roof). Which part of CA are you in?
Yea! Here's a pic of the sticker I found in the glove box. (Thanks to the previous owner) I'm near Long Beach in SoCal.

Old 11-05-17, 05:08 AM
GetKinetic
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 70 Posts

These?? How do I get these?

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!