Notices
RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Finally got to use my neighbors car lift

Old 02-18-19, 06:54 AM
louczar
Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Finally got to use my neighbors car lift

~5 years ago, my neighbor across the street bought the 1 acre lot next to him and was going to build a shop for him to work on his cars. I had got laid off right when he had the foundation poured. Since I had 6 months of pay and insurance, i decided to be a good neighbor and help him out. Having done a fair amount of framing / building over the years, he put my skills to use and we built the whole thing. He finally got the car lift installed a little more than 2 years ago.

My RC350 is at ~59K miles and ready for its 60K mile service. I bought all the stuff and spent a good part of yesterday doing the work. So very nice to do brakes, oil change and full under body inspection while standing. It was so much easier with the lift!!!

https://louczarmage.imgbb.com/

Old 02-19-19, 09:44 PM
happy1977
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I wanted to do things like this but maybe when I retire, in 25 years.
Old 02-20-19, 05:27 AM
wthrman2
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Louczar - I couldn't see the image but having just bought a lift myself, I can appreciate their usefulness!! My new detailing garage will be built in May and that will bring my hobby/passion to a whole new level with tons of space, drain, car wash curtain, lift, hot water, music, beer fridge and everything else you can think off!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally got to use my neighbors car lift

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: