RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Brag about your lease deal! How does yours stack up?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-16, 02:26 PM
FSportDRM
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ssmoked
Step up to the rcf and can take one home for 59000 plus tax tag title. I had 2 dealers giving that offer right now
Is this the price for 2015's?
Old 02-14-16, 06:58 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by FSportDRM
Is this the price for 2015's?
Yes. A dealer even offered to ship it to me for that price
Old 04-28-16, 11:15 PM
supermaor
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,

I test drove an RC200T F Sport today, the salesman wouldn't let me test drive a 350 because "The price difference for a lease is outrageous."

He offered me 2500 down, $450 a month after tax 10k miles a year 36 month lease, I thought it was a great deal until I saw this forum. I was at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys if its any help.

Does anyone have any opinions on this deal or if I should go somewhere else? Ideally a 350 would be preferred but the 200T isn't bad, I just have a 335 right now so being used to 300 HP and Two turbos its gonna kind of suck to go into a V4.

Can anyone make any recommendations?
Old 04-29-16, 05:11 PM
Padrino
Driver School Candidate

Speak to a manager or go somewhere else. I would absolutely hate for a salesperson to tell me what I can or cannot buy. If you want the RC350, test drive that one and ask for it. But the difference in price is about 10k.

Keep in mind that when we had these deals, Lexus didn't have an RC200t or a RC300. The 350 was the only game in town. As such, if they didn't bend over for you, the sale was lost. Now they have other options to sell you so they aren't as motivated to sell you the car for as much off as they used to.
Old 04-30-16, 10:48 AM
ALtin107
Pole Position

Step up to the rcf and can take one home for 59000 plus tax tag title. I had 2 dealers giving that offer right now
Wow that's a great price for RCF
Old 04-30-16, 09:11 PM
alanboo
Driver School Candidate

Since i've used this forums to really help with leasing info and stuff like that... I'm not sure if this is the best deal out there but I know right now there aren't too many incentives to get the 200T F-Sport I thought I would share my deal incase it helps anyone out!

LA Area-

Rc 200t F-Sport
0 Down - But I put a 9 x MSD (Four thousand something that I will get all back)
$511/month
MSRP 50,0009 (Fully loaded) + (Tint / All weather mats)
36 months - 12k/year

Last edited by alanboo; 04-30-16 at 09:55 PM. Reason: photo
Old 04-30-16, 09:13 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by alanboo
Since i've used this forums to really help with leasing info and stuff like that... I'm not sure if this is the best deal out there but I know right now there aren't too many incentives to get the 200T F-Sport I thought I would share my deal incase it helps anyone out!

LA Area-

Rc 200t F-Sport
0 Down - But I put a 9 x MSD (Four thousand something that I will get all back)
$511/month
MSRP 50,0009 (Fully loaded) + (Tint / All weather mats)
36 months - 12k/year
What was your selling or discount from msrp?
Old 04-30-16, 09:48 PM
alanboo
Driver School Candidate

Selling price 44,468.04

What was your selling or discount from msrp?
Old 05-01-16, 04:42 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Selling price 44,468.04
About 11% discount. About average for this part of year. Does that include their dealer fee or something they persuaded you to believe is normal and everyone pays for it by law

Btw congrats on the RC
Old 05-01-16, 11:04 AM
alanboo
Driver School Candidate

They waived most fee's all I had to pay was my MSD at drive off, first month was "waived" too, but I think that's also normal. & Thank you! I love it

About 11% discount. About average for this part of year. Does that include their dealer fee or something they persuaded you to believe is normal and everyone pays for it by law

Btw congrats on the RC
Old 05-01-16, 11:13 AM
alanboo
Driver School Candidate

First of all you need to put that salesperson in his/her place or ask for a manager, because NOBODY there should be telling you what you can and can not afford. I think you need to test drive both because the 350 and 200 are like night and day. If you want speed go for the 350, if you just want the look/better mpg go for the 200. I had a 328i and I feel like the 200 feels slow still, on sport mode it's.... okay.........

I would wait a couple days to see what the May incentives are right now? That deal for Keyes isin't so good. You should shop around, my favorite dealers to work with were at Glendale, Jim Falk and Mission Viejo. I have an amazing broker who I just bought mine from if you would like to work with him I can PM you his info. But definitely shop around and pin them against each other to see who will give you the best deal!

Originally Posted by supermaor
Hi all,

I test drove an RC200T F Sport today, the salesman wouldn't let me test drive a 350 because "The price difference for a lease is outrageous."

He offered me 2500 down, $450 a month after tax 10k miles a year 36 month lease, I thought it was a great deal until I saw this forum. I was at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys if its any help.

Does anyone have any opinions on this deal or if I should go somewhere else? Ideally a 350 would be preferred but the 200T isn't bad, I just have a 335 right now so being used to 300 HP and Two turbos its gonna kind of suck to go into a V4.

Can anyone make any recommendations?
Old 05-02-16, 02:14 AM
supermaor
Driver School Candidate

First of all you need to put that salesperson in his/her place or ask for a manager, because NOBODY there should be telling you what you can and can not afford. I think you need to test drive both because the 350 and 200 are like night and day. If you want speed go for the 350, if you just want the look/better mpg go for the 200. I had a 328i and I feel like the 200 feels slow still, on sport mode it's.... okay.........

I would wait a couple days to see what the May incentives are right now? That deal for Keyes isin't so good. You should shop around, my favorite dealers to work with were at Glendale, Jim Falk and Mission Viejo. I have an amazing broker who I just bought mine from if you would like to work with him I can PM you his info. But definitely shop around and pin them against each other to see who will give you the best deal!
So just to update. I pretty much have a handshake agreement with santa monica, I was gonna close the deal this passed weekend but I had a family problem and I explained it to the dealer and he said no problem and that the car will be waiting, hoping to sign off on it monday evening. This is the deal (or what I know so far)

2016 RC200T F Sport
Fully Loaded
49K Sticker
2,000 Down
475.36 a month after tax
12,000 miles a year
36 months

Sound good?
Old 05-02-16, 08:26 AM
alanboo
Driver School Candidate

Hmm, 49k sticker seems like it might be missing a couple things? Just make sure it has everything you want! Did you find out if they have any better incentives for may? The deal seems okay, I think it's almost on par with what I got? I mean I have a broker if you'd like to see if he can beat it for you? They are free of charge, but if you're okay with those numbers then I would go ahead with it! Just don't forget to also ask for whatever little goodies you want free if you want before closing your deal lol... (all weather floor mats, tint...etc.)

Originally Posted by supermaor
So just to update. I pretty much have a handshake agreement with santa monica, I was gonna close the deal this passed weekend but I had a family problem and I explained it to the dealer and he said no problem and that the car will be waiting, hoping to sign off on it monday evening. This is the deal (or what I know so far)

2016 RC200T F Sport
Fully Loaded
49K Sticker
2,000 Down
475.36 a month after tax
12,000 miles a year
36 months

Sound good?
Old 05-03-16, 03:53 PM
hankster22
Driver School Candidate

I was always counseled to NEVER put money down on a lease. (MSD is okay as you get most of that back).
For me the total of payments, taking into account the mileage you buy, is the bottom line. The lowest monthly payment may not be best.
Shorter term is more expensive, but you get a new car every time....
Old 06-13-16, 04:13 PM
G8rGirl
Driver

What kind of lease deals have people been getting over the last few months? I'm specifically looking at the RC 350.

Quick Reply: Brag about your lease deal! How does yours stack up?