Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-14, 07:02 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?

Love these wheels but can't seem to find pictures of the black one's on anything, especially a GS400. I managed to find the silver version on a couple decent rides. Could anyone please make the wheels the black color on the cars so I can get an idea? I still want the polished lip.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-sl-1-f-matte-black-.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-thumb.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-banner.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-f30_st1_2.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-f30_st1_3.jpg  

Last edited by Loyalone72; 04-16-14 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-16-14, 07:11 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Two more. Thank you :-)
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_3.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_1.jpg  
Old 04-17-14, 12:22 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Here ya' go

Old 04-17-14, 01:43 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Thanks Sieze!

Any chance you could do this one too so I can get a side shot?
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_3.jpg