Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Can Someone Photoshop This For Me

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-13, 07:18 PM
ScWift92
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Can Someone Photoshop This For Me

Can It be Shopped To Black Onyx And Wingless Please

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Can Someone Photoshop This For Me-large_289975-2730226.jpg   Can Someone Photoshop This For Me-vertex.jpg  
Old 01-31-13, 09:09 PM
Sevenevez
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

this is about as close as i can get it. kinda tuff to paint a car with graphics on it in photoshop tho

Old 02-01-13, 03:20 PM
ScWift92
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Sevenevez
this is about as close as i can get it. kinda tuff to paint a car with graphics on it in photoshop tho

niceee bro i hate to be a pest b ut how about a flat medium gray so it can show the car more.
Old 02-03-13, 01:06 AM
AsAkite

So I decided to have a go at this as well, I wanted to see how far I could get with the second image before I threw my monitor out the window.

I almost made it, but trying to take a white car with no real reflections and paint in the necessary reflections to make it shiny when black is just more than my patience can stand.

I did get rid of all the graphics and have posted the car in it's original color without graphics if someone wants to have a go at making a shiny black version, I personally would be interested in seeing the results.
Otherwise, the black version Sevenevez posted is as good as you can really expect.

Below that is the flat grey version you asked for.....

Last edited by AsAkite; 02-03-13 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-03-13, 10:07 PM
Sevenevez
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

nice job man. the graphics are what made it harder to do a solid color. i feel your pain
Old 02-04-13, 04:26 AM
ScWift92
Intermediate

Originally Posted by AsAkite
So I decided to have a go at this as well, I wanted to see how far I could get with the second image before I threw my monitor out the window.

I almost made it, but trying to take a white car with no real reflections and paint in the necessary reflections to make it shiny when black is just more than my patience can stand.

I did get rid of all the graphics and have posted the car in it's original color without graphics if someone wants to have a go at making a shiny black version, I personally would be interested in seeing the results.
Otherwise, the black version Sevenevez posted is as good as you can really expect.

Below that is the flat grey version you asked for.....

you in fact my good sir are the man thanks a million im going this route on my sc