Notices
Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1999 Lexus Sc300 VVT Valve no power

Old 05-16-19, 02:36 AM
Felirom6
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Lexus Sc300 VVT Valve no power

I have recently had a code pop up, P1349. which as research shows is a usual code indicating the ocv is nonfunctional. I replaced it out of confidence it would fix the problem, but it didnt. I later found the Sensor is not receiving power. Traced the wire and found corrosion so i followed the wire closer to the pcm and used a jumper but still no 12/5v reference. Anyone had this problem or know how to solve this problem? If anyone also knows the OE voltage spec I would really appreciate it guys. I tested it and got .9v worst case scenario its the pcm
Old 05-17-19, 09:56 PM
lexo98
Lead Lap

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Doesnít sound like itís going to help but when I got that code my VVTI filter was clogged.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: