Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Quad tips exhaust what do you think??

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-17, 04:11 PM
Solara350
Instructor

Received 77 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by evltwn
Is your car lowered at all? Mine is stock height, but I had the exhaust hit a speed bump recently driving through a parking lot. I was going slow too. Also be careful backing into spots with a parking block.
Did you order a mid pipe too? I found this on eBay and was thinking about buying it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/391662817838
I got it today they just shipped to my door, probably gonna install it on the weekend.

Ya i aware of that lower shoulder, my car is stock F-sport, they looks cool and i like the twin muffler designed, material is shine and smoother than other cheap brand, the welding is perfect, ***EDITED**** MY BAD IT DOES HAVE A Brand Name, something LS or DS Pro 1 badge on top i didn't look careful*****

By the way it's a cheap toy i will Mod it lol, i don't want midpipe, too loud for me, even stock exhaust does make some noise at 5-6k RPM already. don't waste money you wont gain HP unless you want Louder

Last edited by Solara350; 04-19-17 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-17-17, 04:16 PM
Solara350
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jchoi
This is my car with the quad exhaust set up.
I frankly think that the Pro 1 looks wayy too small.

This is the Rowens exhaust with the full aimgain Kit. Don't mind the wheels as my new wheels haven't came in yet

i would have had your Fsport exhaust by now if you could've found me the F sport single tip
Old 04-19-17, 09:14 AM
Solara350
Instructor

The Rowens exhaust was out of my price range. It looks good though I'll give you that.
evltwn just got the pro 1 axle back install everything went fine except the elbow on the left not equal , here the pic u see the left one looks lower compare to the right
Can u post a pic of your car rear view like this , I was focusing on the tips I didn't realize when I got home and look lol , this pro 1 axle back sound perfect not too loud no rasp really sounds like f sport axle back when go WOT thank evltwn
Old 04-19-17, 11:24 AM
evltwn
Advanced

Received 139 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Solara350
evltwn just got the pro 1 axle back install everything went fine except the elbow on the left not equal , here the pic u see the left one looks lower compare to the right
Can u post a pic of your car rear view like this , I was focusing on the tips I didn't realize when I got home and look lol , this pro 1 axle back sound perfect not too loud no rasp really sounds like f sport axle back when go WOT thank evltwn
I'll take a pic of mine as soon as I can. I don't think it's like yours though. Have you contacted TopSpeed?.
Old 04-19-17, 12:08 PM
nathantse
Lexus Test Driver

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

Those tips look soo small tho lol. Looks out of place imo, should of kept it single outlets.
Old 04-19-17, 04:11 PM
Solara350
Instructor

I'll take a pic of mine as soon as I can. I don't think it's like yours though. Have you contacted TopSpeed?.
I havn't evltwn i need someone to take pic from the rear view to compare and ill contact them with all pics at once. the Left Elbow is more Gap between the tube and tip, i just wanna make sure if they designed like that, Ghetto style lol i can fix by hammer that thing in but i wanna talk to Pro 1 first.

Last edited by Solara350; 04-19-17 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-19-17, 04:13 PM
Solara350
Instructor

Originally Posted by nathantse
Those tips look soo small tho lol. Looks out of place imo, should of kept it single outlets.
Ya i know lol but Nathan, i can mod it very easy, this Sound is awesome for the price, not too loud not too low just perfect when WOT or Cruise. and it's only 299$ usd ? on sale ? original price was 699$ usd .
Old 04-19-17, 05:42 PM
Solara350
Instructor

Originally Posted by forum429
It will work on stock rear.
I just have it installed.
The exhaust tips stick out more than I like but can't beat the price.
Hi could you please post a Picture of REAR VIEW of your car with Pro 1 Axle back, i just installed mine and the left elbow tube has more Gap to the Tip than the right, i need to specify before i contact Pro 1 seller, thanks
Old 04-19-17, 07:34 PM
evltwn
Advanced

I havn't evltwn i need someone to take pic from the rear view to compare and ill contact them with all pics at once. the Left Elbow is more Gap between the tube and tip, i just wanna make sure if they designed like that, Ghetto style lol i can fix by hammer that thing in but i wanna talk to Pro 1 first.
I'll take some pics Friday, i work 12hr days and that's my next day off. Need to take it in bright light.
Old 04-21-17, 05:59 PM
evltwn
Advanced

Here's a couple pcs for you.

The following users liked this post:
Solara350 (04-21-17)
Old 04-21-17, 06:41 PM
Solara350
Instructor

Here's a couple pcs for you.

Nice thanks, i got it fixed, it was my fault that i didn't pay attention to the elbow tubes, i installed myself with a helper at our Shop, Was too excited with the Designed of the muffler, I like something that people don't like lol here couple pics too.

I think we have same Car and same color, is yours 350 ? the top pic didn't fix the bottom pic is fixed !

Last edited by Solara350; 04-21-17 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-21-17, 08:55 PM
evltwn
Advanced

Nice thanks, i got it fixed, it was my fault that i didn't pay attention to the elbow tubes, i installed myself with a helper at our Shop, Was too excited with the Designed of the muffler, I like something that people don't like lol here couple pics too.
I think we have same Car and same color, is yours 350 ? the top pic didn't fix the bottom pic is fixed !
What did you do wrong with your original install and how did you fix it?
I have a 2014 250 Nebula Gray Pearl. I bought the FSport badge off ebay, removed the 250 and replaced it with the badge you see. The 2014 didn't come with the trunk badge. Although I'm thinking of just removing both the IS and the FSport badge and going with a cleaner look. I also plasti-dipped the tail pipes, don't know if you noticed that in the earlier pics I posted. It looks really good with the black pipes.
Old 04-22-17, 12:35 AM
beezmarkee
Driver

Received 40 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks awful. sorry
Old 04-22-17, 04:57 AM
Solara350
Instructor

What did you do wrong with your original install and how did you fix it?
I have a 2014 250 Nebula Gray Pearl. I bought the FSport badge off ebay, removed the 250 and replaced it with the badge you see. The 2014 didn't come with the trunk badge. Although I'm thinking of just removing both the IS and the FSport badge and going with a cleaner look. I also plasti-dipped the tail pipes, don't know if you noticed that in the earlier pics I posted. It looks really good with the black pipes.
The guy that tighten the flange nut was following my lead and didn't even look, i twisted around and aligned them straight, because it wasnt defect as i thought.

Ya same color but mine is 2015 IS350 AWD Fsport. thanks for sharing the pics, oh ya i planning to get single black Tip and paint it black too

Last edited by Solara350; 04-22-17 at 05:34 AM.
Old 04-25-17, 09:35 PM
evltwn
Advanced

The guy that tighten the flange nut was following my lead and didn't even look, i twisted around and aligned them straight, because it wasnt defect as i thought.

Ya same color but mine is 2015 IS350 AWD Fsport. thanks for sharing the pics, oh ya i planning to get single black Tip and paint it black too
Let me know what new tips you put on your car. I'm thinking of changing my tips out too. Haven't decided yet if I'm gonna go with just a single tip or maybe some wider dual tips.

Quick Reply: Quad tips exhaust what do you think??