Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-17, 07:46 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Nuke
picture? No use sheilds are on and car looks stock

car feels great but am only boosting little as Tony is still working on the ROM of my car and the 2017
Ok cool!
Old 05-24-17, 07:55 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy
Yea i like doing stuff myself as well, but in this case i rather someone more experienced to take care of this. lol

How's your car running now with the boost update? Also can you take a picture of your engine bay with the DP? Were you able to keep the heat shield?
I'm picking up the donwpipe today and later on most likely im gonna have it installed at my friend's shop. i'll keep you posted guys
Old 05-24-17, 07:59 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by daniellina
I'm picking up the donwpipe today and later on most likely im gonna have it installed at my friend's shop. i'll keep you posted guys
Nice, let me know how the install goes!
Old 05-24-17, 09:14 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Nice, let me know how the install goes!
You guys will enjoy it, allot of more TQ with the DP
Old 05-24-17, 09:31 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Yea that's exactly what i need!

Representing for TTI, thanks for the badge Tony.
Old 05-24-17, 12:01 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Yea that's exactly what i need!

Representing for TTI, thanks for the badge Tony.
Ya its nice I was the first to get a badge and its on the car since then
Old 05-24-17, 12:29 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Ya its nice I was the first to get a badge and its on the car since then
Yea, i figured i'll make a custom plate frame and it came out pretty good.
Old 05-28-17, 08:59 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

Ok guys. i installed the downpipe on saturday. you were right nuke there is a lot of stuff to take before getting to the heat shields from above.i did it at my friend's shop it took him almost 2.5- 3 hours to get it done no rush . he actually had the downpipe out in less than an hour. turbo spools way faster than before for sure. but i have a straight pipe from the turbo and its too loud and i dont like it at all. im gonna have a muffler shop either put my stock mufflers back on or go with two round type mufflers one each side.

after the installation the engine bay with the heat shields looks 100% stock and if you didnt know the stock downpipe has 2 CATs in it very restrictive!. I'm waiting on Tony to keep me updated with stage 2 i'm more than ready!.

BTW im selling my VR racing tuning box sent me a dm if interested im located in miami fl instagram: @danlmt1092
Old 05-28-17, 09:15 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Ok guys. i installed the downpipe on saturday. you were right nuke there is a lot of stuff to take before getting to the heat shields from above.i did it at my friend's shop it took him almost 2.5- 3 hours to get it done no rush . he actually had the downpipe out in less than an hour. turbo spools way faster than before for sure. but i have a straight pipe from the turbo and its too loud and i dont like it at all. im gonna have a muffler shop either put my stock mufflers back on or go with two round type mufflers one each side.

after the installation the engine bay with the heat shields looks 100% stock and if you didnt know the stock downpipe has 2 CATs in it very restrictive!. I'm waiting on Tony to keep me updated with stage 2 i'm more than ready!.

BTW im selling my VR racing tuning box sent me a dm if interested im located in miami fl instagram: @danlmt1092
am glad you like it, but ya I agree thw noise is abit a let down if u have a straight pipe, I have the Invidia Q300 and its abit annoying when warming up but after that is deep and good, also there ALLOT of drone
Old 05-28-17, 10:05 AM
daniellina
Pole Position

am glad you like it, but ya I agree thw noise is abit a let down if u have a straight pipe, I have the Invidia Q300 and its abit annoying when warming up but after that is deep and good, also there ALLOT of drone
I'm thinking about 2 magnaflows 10416 one for each pipe and hope for the best lol
Old 05-28-17, 11:07 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

I'm thinking about 2 magnaflows 10416 one for each pipe and hope for the best lol
Honestly all 200t setups with a DP will be experimental since not many have tried it yet, I will try to post some vids and audios for you guys to hear the Invidia setup
The following users liked this post:
IS200TFOWL (05-28-17)
Old 05-28-17, 12:06 PM
zcon
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Someone offer us a complete solution with E85 and turbo upgrade!
Old 05-28-17, 02:19 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Honestly all 200t setups with a DP will be experimental since not many have tried it yet, I will try to post some vids and audios for you guys to hear the Invidia setup
How's your car been performing? I'm still waiting to see some dyno results before i purchase stage two. My debit card is ready
Old 05-28-17, 02:36 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

I'm curious to hear what your Turbo back sounds like. Can you make a short sound clip? I think you should consider installing a dump valve behind your oem muffler. This will allow you to go from super quiet to super loud in seconds. Any experienced shop should be able to install them no problem
Old 05-28-17, 07:59 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
How's your car been performing? I'm still waiting to see some dyno results before i purchase stage two. My debit card is ready
It is great, we still didn't load the final MAP as TTI is still working on enhancing my ROM since it is not same version as the 2016

TTI is still testing some things on the 2017 ROM as per Tony it should be ready very soon, like next month
The following users liked this post:
IS200TFOWL (05-28-17)

Quick Reply: IS200t tune