Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS350 w/ F Sport Exhaust with F Sport Intake (High Quality Video)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-15, 11:33 AM
jdubbsISF
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default IS350 w/ F Sport Exhaust with F Sport Intake (High Quality Video)

Here's my F Sport v2 exhaust with F Sport Intake.

All of my videos can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/thestraightpipes
Old 05-01-15, 01:37 PM
iRock
Lexus Champion

I've been listening to that sounds since 2009 and I still like it.
Old 05-02-15, 01:01 PM
saturdays
Driver School Candidate

Nice production on the video. Sounds good
Old 05-02-15, 05:25 PM
Gville350

Received 430 Likes on 384 Posts

Those mufflers really like moving around down there. I've had the thought of looking for some stiffer exhaust hangers to help with that; but its one of the LONG list of things I'd like to get accomplished. Love the sound though; just wish it had a deeper growl to it.
Old 05-04-15, 05:41 AM
jdubbsISF
Driver

Originally Posted by Gville350
Those mufflers really like moving around down there. I've had the thought of looking for some stiffer exhaust hangers to help with that; but its one of the LONG list of things I'd like to get accomplished. Love the sound though; just wish it had a deeper growl to it.
Watch a lot of my other exhaust videos, pretty much every car does it.

I actually love that it isn't a deep tone. It has a growl to it because it's not very deep. If you want deeper, all the other aftermarket exhausts available for our IS's are deep, but don't have the same growl.
Old 05-28-15, 09:29 AM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdubbs350
I actually love that it isn't a deep tone. It has a growl to it because it's not very deep. If you want deeper, all the other aftermarket exhausts available for our IS's are deep, but don't have the same growl.
Exactly, a semi-exotic and richer sound like Italian car (Masi Ghibli V6 for example). Sounds better than monotone Z or Infniti sound. When sitting in the car it does sound a bit deeper.

Note: I have same engraved F-Sport on 07 IS350.
Old 06-02-15, 03:49 PM
hocheung20
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just curious, does more air flow out of one side of your exhaust than the other? I've noticed at idle, most of my exhaust (like 80%) comes out the right side tip. However I can obstruct the right side with a tennis ball + tape and the engine doesn't seem hampered at all.
Old 06-06-15, 11:08 AM
Keo
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hocheung20
I'm just curious, does more air flow out of one side of your exhaust than the other? I've noticed at idle, most of my exhaust (like 80%) comes out the right side tip. However I can obstruct the right side with a tennis ball + tape and the engine doesn't seem hampered at all.
Since you've already notice. But not have researched. The 2IS f-sport is manufactured that way. If you knock on the right muffler box it'll be more hallowed. The left box is more packed. Mixing in on both is what creates the sound and performance. The sad part is that I constantly have to clean my right muffler tip.

This video is great but i have the Joe-Z intake tube + Fsport Exhaust and it doesnt sound similar. Maybe i should do the ghetto box cut out?
Old 06-06-15, 04:56 PM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

I'm running F Sport exhaust with stock intake on IS350. So I'm hearing pure exhaust sound with very little intake noise, fine by me.
Old 06-06-15, 08:27 PM
Keo
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IS-SV
I'm running F Sport exhaust with stock intake on IS350. So I'm hearing pure exhaust sound with very little intake noise, fine by me.
but once you go WOT, which everyone love to do fly by's with. The intake takes over and your as silent as Prius!

intake aside, Im running Resonator Delete with F-Sport and MAN! that thing is loud and raspy. it idles with a good rumble sound and screams pretty good but not as loud and good with a mid-pipe installed.
Old 06-07-15, 10:30 AM
IS-SV
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Keo
but once you go WOT, which everyone love to do fly by's with. The intake takes over and your as silent as Prius!

intake aside, Im running Resonator Delete with F-Sport and MAN! that thing is loud and raspy. it idles with a good rumble sound and screams pretty good but not as loud and good with a mid-pipe installed.
No way it's silent at 4-6K rpm. Open the sunroof and you can hear exhaust sound clearly.

Although aftermarket intakes will drown out exhaust sound.
Old 06-07-15, 12:43 PM
iand1821
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've watched many vids of the f sport exhaust / intake and I think this one is the best quality!

For those of you with a 250, does the 250 with f sport exhaust sound different than the 350 with the f sport exhaust?
Old 06-07-15, 09:15 PM
Samureye
Driver School Candidate

This video helped me with my decision on exhausts and intakes. I just installed my F Sport Intake & F Sport Exhaust. I live in Toronto too! We should definitely meet up!
Old 06-09-15, 07:32 AM
jdubbsISF
Driver

Originally Posted by iand1821
I've watched many vids of the f sport exhaust / intake and I think this one is the best quality!

For those of you with a 250, does the 250 with f sport exhaust sound different than the 350 with the f sport exhaust?
Thanks I really appreciate these comments! Keeps me going making new videos.

Originally Posted by Samureye
This video helped me with my decision on exhausts and intakes. I just installed my F Sport Intake & F Sport Exhaust. I live in Toronto too! We should definitely meet up!
Yeah man for sure we should meet up! There's a big meet on the 28th. It's being hosted by Erin Park Lexus, at Flamborough Speedway!

I'm so glad the video helped, that was exactly my purpose to making my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/TheStraightPipes

Check it out, I just posted my buddy's Bagged Audi S4.
Old 06-28-15, 11:57 AM
JV6
Driver School Candidate

Thank you for this well done video, will definitely purchase an F Sport Axleback. Price is high but do it right the first time with no regrets later. Possibly down the road Invidia midpipe to pair with it for that sexy throaty sound

Quick Reply: IS350 w/ F Sport Exhaust with F Sport Intake (High Quality Video)