Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Greddy SE Exhaust + (Invidia or Custom Midpipe)?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-14, 12:20 AM
BoyOhBoy
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Greddy SE Exhaust + (Invidia or Custom Midpipe)?

I've been trying to find someone local around norcal with a greddy se/sp elite exhaust + invidia midipe, but nothing so far. I know it's kind of hard to judge from videos which exhaust is louder or sounds better but I need your guy's help in deciding. I'm thinking about picking up an invidia midpipe over the weekend so I have a couple days to decide. My current setup is greddy with a custom midpipe. I'm contemplating on changing the midpipe since it's currently not that loud to me and it might sound better but the drone is already bad enough.

I just want to know what your guy's opinion on the two. If you have the greddy + invidia, can you give me some inputs.

Here's all the videos I can provide of my car's exhaust

**WATCH IN 1080P**

And then here's a good video I found on youtube that shows the Invidia + Greddy

SubieChik's video which was recorded on a phone though

Last edited by BoyOhBoy; 06-05-14 at 12:27 AM.
Old 06-05-14, 12:49 PM
SubieChik
Lead Lap

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

It's so hard to judge by video I wish I was closer so I could help you out. It sounds like mine and the red one above me sound like yours but a little but deeper. As far as it being loud above 3k (what you asked me in pm) it depends on which gear your in. If your just cruising in 6th on the highway it's not loud and it doesn't have a drone.....but downshift or tap the gas you hear it wake up.

I'd say get it....throw it on and see if it is something you like. If not, someone on here will want a new Invidia midpipe