Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Need hydraulic clutch fitting info

Old 07-04-17, 11:07 AM
sparkyguy
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Need hydraulic clutch fitting info

Doing a CD-009 6-speed swap into 1993 SC-400 using a SC-300 clutch pedal & hydraulic clutch master cylinder assemblies.
After drilling it out, the parts fit the factory-scored firewall spots like a glove..
I'm trying to determine the CORRECT fitting (size, type and thread pitch) to go INTO the stock SC-300 clutch master cylinder female port.
With the worldwide numbers of similar style fittings (37°, 45°, single-flare, double-flare, bubble, JIC, SAE, AN, etc.) it's enough to make your head spin.
I can come close, but since it is hydraulic (lot of operating pressure when used) I want to get fittings correct.
My ultimate intent is to use hydraulic stainless flex between the clutch master cylinder and the CD-009 inlet/bleed block so I will probably post on a Nissan forum to get the same info for the CD-009 inlet port data.
If anyone has the specific part list on what fittings & s/s flex they used on this common tranny swap, that would be even greater.
Thx.