Emergency here - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Emergency here

Old 05-13-17, 02:45 PM
RXRodger
Lead Lap

Default Emergency here W58 Interlock Pins

Does anybody have a good description and pictures of a W58 interlock pin arrangement? I had a trans partially back together and brought it with me to a race this weekend. The one in the car is done we only have 4th gear so we will have to put this one in tonight before the race tomorrow. I have 4 interlock pins and put it together best I could today from schematics online but i have one smaller pin left over. Head scratcher. Anybody out there that can help?

Edit: My request was probably a bit obscure but I was hoping there would be somebody intimately familiar with these transmissions that would know what I was asking. After taking the thing apart 3 times I don't need the help. There is a long and short interlock pin that goes in the housing and a smaller one that is in the shift rail between the pins. Anyway, that's the one I couldn't figure out. All is well now. The reason I couldn't find it in the schematics is because the small diameter pin is shown with the rail not with the other interlock pins.

Last edited by RXRodger; 05-16-17 at 10:55 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: