Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

sc300 bucking when leaving hard or drifting

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-15, 02:12 PM
jacobsc300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sc300 bucking when leaving hard or drifting

my names Jacob I am kinda new here , i have a 92 sc300 5 speed that I bought a few months ago.

I searched around but I cant find anything like my problem and it does this really weird thing when I try to leave hard in first or get the back out a bit or a do a donut or something it just looses all throttle for a second then comes back. and it only does it when starting out like in first gear or when trying to throw it in first or second

the clutch also doesn't come all the way out all the time I have to pull it out myself with my foot but that is only in first and second gear and I have already ordered a master cylinder and slave cylinder to see if that fixes the problem the car never pops out of gear or anything and after I pull the pedal back out its fine.

also I can initiate the drifts and donuts fine but then I just loose all throttle then it comes back like im not getting gas or the computer is saying "no don't do that" im not too sure,

im gonna take off the throttle body clean it out, change plugs and wires , and maybe sea foam and see what that does!

any help or thoughts are appreciated!