Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Start Up Pro.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-14, 05:52 PM
Farbound
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Start Up Pro.

I'm just trying to see what i can get out of this because I honestly don't know the problem at this point.

Yesterday morning i started up my sc just fine and went to work.
After work as I put my car into the drive it decides to shut down.
I sit for about 3 minutes and start it up again. Turns on and i drive off.
Around maybe 1/2 about the cross the light I decide to flicker the lights to see it affected my battery.
Abracadabra my whole car shuts down in the middle of the street. Emergency lights turn off etc. Completely dead. My battery had some life to it, but it would not turn on. Cops came to and told me to move my car. Well obviously I was not able to put the car into "n" in order for me to move it.
Tow truck comes and i decide to turn it on again. Turns on but engine dies. So i put it into neutral and tows me back home. Battery is completely drain when i get home and today in the afternoon i decide to go to autozone.
Charged the battery and turned on the car. It starts and engine sounds like it start to choke. So i decide to disconnect the positive from the battery to see if its the alt. Car is still on.
So my conclusion is that my alt and battery are good.
Maybe something i have installed is killing it. I want to say its the fuel pump, but not to sure.
Only mod i have that may be affecting it is the nakamichi aux cable hack.
Any suggestions would help.

title correction "Start Up Problem"