Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

sc400 turning off when braking hard help.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-11, 08:33 PM
ScDoinIt
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sc400 turning off when braking hard help.

hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice. i am not sure what is wrong but two times in the last 30 days i was going i would say 60 and had to stop kind of fast and when i stopped all the way the first time my car turned off. second time i didnt come to a complete stop but almost did and yeah i did step on the brakes kinda hard but not fully and i kept rolling, it was around a turn and yeah car shut off but i was going pretty slow because i slowed down so much right before turn and so i had to pull over then i just put in park and started again no problem both times. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is? Because it was dangerous going around turn then car turning off steering got rough i think power steering wasnt their when it turns off idk but i do not want to worry about braking to hard and worry about car turning off. i didnt even slam on brakes but just a rougher brake then normal. okay thanks for any advice on what the problem could be or is.