sc400 battery problem help?? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

sc400 battery problem help??

Old 11-27-11, 11:30 AM
unknown159
Pole Position

Default sc400 battery problem help??

went to start my car and the battery was dead so i took it to autozone and got a brand new replacement when i took the battery home put it in the car still wont start... the lights come on, the dashboard , go to start it, and nothing happens. All the lights and dashboard icons turn off
and then i wiggled it a bit went to start it again and saw a huge spark fly from the battery and then everything went completely dead no dashboard lights nothing im kind of confused really dont feel like spending anymore money on this dam car just want to find out the problem and sell it...any help would be great thanks...
Old 11-27-11, 12:29 PM
6SOARER
Lexus Test Driver

So your not getting any power at all? If thats the case check all the fuses in the fusebox located under the hood. I would also check the battery terminals to see if they have good connection.

I changed out my terminals a while back, did not have any power. I was chasing my tail for a few hours and it turned out that the NEW terminals did not have any connection
Old 11-29-11, 12:48 AM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Fanatic

Make sure connections are tight.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: sc400 battery problem help??

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: