Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

What to do with these things? Been searching..

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-10, 01:23 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default What to do with these things? Been searching..

I know I have seen a thread on what to do with the following items for removal, and what not, but I cant seem to find the particular threads..So, if anyone can either point me in the right direction, or just simply tell me what to do with them.

EGR and VSV has been removed, so what do I do with these plugs(I know one is for the EGR and needs the resistor) but not sure about the other..And I forgot which one gets the resistor

Then since removing the EGR, I have a couple of vacuum lines that are left open, and #1 in the pic below was going to the hard lines that were removed, but it plugs to this sensor with another vacuum line (#2) and IDKWTF to with them

And finally, the canister..what do I do with the line that is circled? EDIT, nevermind on this one...found the thread..just need the info for the top 2..

Please if someone can just give me a straight answer on these. I cant find the threads to save my life, and trying to get my car finished and running by this weekend..and the quicker its all together, the quicker I can post a build thread for all the new stuff and get my review of the MAFT Pro done.

Last edited by turbodremz; 03-09-10 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-09-10, 04:05 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

no one?! someone has to at least know where the threads are..