Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

gspeed wants to sell me a chaser clip???

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-07, 04:19 PM
kevro
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gspeed wants to sell me a chaser clip???

ive searched and i cannot find any definite answers. Is the chaser front clip going to be the same as the soarer front clip? ie. harness, ecu, rear sump?? it seems like the chaser has the big plugs from another post i read that never had a finish.. also seems like the chaser might be front sump.
any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-07-07, 06:52 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i did this to my car.... u gotta swap over the upper and lower oil pans, oil pump pickup, u also need to use the supra tt oil return line flange and gasket, if u are gonna stay with the stock twins. the rubber oil return hoses wont fit the new flange as they are diffrent lengths. also the rubber hose is an odd size and u will have a hard time finding the right size hose to fit. the body plugs dont match the sc's at all, the ecm will work but the wiring job is huge compared to just putting a soarer harness/ecu. if u have the complete hydro fan setup u can use it, otherwise u will need the supra tt waterpump so u can bolt on your mechanical fan. u will have to trim down the blades as they will hit the upper rad hose. like i said the wiring is the biggest job as none of the body connectors match. i spent a loooooooooot of time with my dvom tracing wires.