Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

RANT ..... No more customer service :(

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-05, 03:23 PM
nismo013
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RANT ..... No more customer service :(

Well I've been trying to get a 1jz for the last 2 weeks.. and all I can say is the majority of the companies that I have delt with or tried to deal with have had very little if any customer service..

Example: XXXX company ( a real company just don't want to trash them online )

I send a email asking about a 1jz front clip, I get a response of we only carry complete engine sets and quoted a price.

I call them and ask a few questions about the motorsets then I ask for a purchase order to be faxed to me because I would like to purchase one.

The P.O. gets faxed.

I call again to ensure it had a couple of components, but was then told that none were instock, but a shipment is coming in and should be clearing customs on xxx day.

(I found this kinda strange because I wouldn't have sent a PO without having the merchandise)

I call on xxx day and ask if they have cleared customs, which they haven't.

I call the following day and ask them to call me or email me when they clear.

The next day I recieve a email letting me know that they have cleared customs.

I call, and am told to wait until xxx day because they need to unload the container and make sure everything for my motorset is there.

xxx day comes.. no call or email... so I wait another day.

Still nothing so I reply to the last email asking whats going on with container clearing customs??

I get a email back saying that they have had motorsets in since they cleared customs a couple of days ago???

So I call today and ask for the person who I've been talking with via email/phone.. he's out to lunch.. So I leave a message with my cell number basically saying that If they have a complete 1jzgte ready to go then I would like someone to call me back so I can order one..

and I get no return phone call..

I understand that they get emails and phone calls everyday with stupid questions, and/or people who don't have the money and are wasting there time.

I own a print company.. and I get walk in customers, phone calls, and emails for quotes all day. The quotes are all retured within 24hrs, we maintain relationships with our customers, even bring them gifts around Christmas. I'm not saying that importers should bring me a basket full of performance parts.. although that would be nice.. but take care of your customers because if you don't someone else will...

I've since contacted Jarco.. since everyone has nothing but good things to say about them.. they are more expensive then xxx company but they answered my emails withing a few hours, sent me there phone # and have been one hundred million times more professional then some other companies that I've talked too..

So please excuse my rant.. but I'm was getting a little frustrated and needed to vent.. If anyone has any suggestions on where to get a 1jz please feel free to email me or PM me.. My 2jzge has 245k on it and needs to be put to sleep..

-Patrick

ps anybody on here from Oregon? I only see Washington guys on the pacific forum
Old 08-16-05, 03:25 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

www.jhotexports.com ask for josh, he will give u a good deal on a 1j, tell em ric sent u
Old 08-16-05, 06:53 PM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

I'm from P-Town....

Check out www.dragdriftautox.com in WA and usually have 1jz's

-Josh
Old 08-16-05, 07:07 PM
nismo013
Driver School Candidate

I tried Dragdriftautox.com they are all out atm just supra 1jz clips
Old 08-17-05, 07:47 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stick with jarco... you wont regret it.
Old 08-17-05, 05:05 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

If you want a lack of customer service go to Toyota of Kirkland in WA and you'll be thankful for this expierence! sorry to hear about the crap though man.