Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz single trubo conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-05, 10:29 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This thread is really funny!!! I gotta give props for the laughs... Hey Ozzified, you're caught. Man, kid, youngster, I do not know, but what you are stating really does not make sense..., Do you really own a SC or Soarer, with a 1JZ or a 2JZ, or a turbo, or anything related to a real car? I am not flaming ya, but I gotta agree with the crowds on this one, Your statements and few pics do not fit. Come on man, step up, tell us the real deal...
Old 06-12-05, 11:03 PM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice pics. want to give some real proof?

write some message on a piece of paper that youd like to say to all of club lexus and take another pic with the paper sitting on the turbo. then step back and take a pic of the paper on the turbo WITH the car in the same pic.
Old 06-13-05, 01:51 PM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

yes, I do have a soarer. Yes, it is blown up right now due to the rong size injectors (I ran it really lean). Yes, it has the single turbo on it. The pictures are of another vehicle (tuck). That has the same exact thing done to it. I was told by TPS that my setup WILL make 800hp, just like the turck, these are the same ppl that made 1500 out of a 2jz. TPS said 800 would be no problem with the tubo setup I had. My stand alone is not tuned at all and runs like S&$T. That is why I was asking about titan.

Ryan
P.S. I will show all of you at the lexus show
Old 06-13-05, 02:41 PM
twizt2
Rookie

Default yikess..

Reading this tread has been like watching a slow-mo train wreck....it only gets more and more ugly before all the bodies are ejected and the cars ifnally stop tumbling end over end. DAMN. O,z it's cool to dream, dreams can keep you focused in this ever more expensive and oftentimes challenging lex modding game. Dream away, I say, just don't represent that your talking reality. If you had said you were a month out from having ths 800horse beast, I doubt if you would've been ripped as bad as you have been. Better yet, demonstrate some patience and wait till you've actually built the thing.

Dreams are dreams until you can lay down the rubber.

Twizt
Old 06-13-05, 04:57 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozziffied
yes, I do have a soarer. Yes, it is blown up right now due to the rong size injectors (I ran it really lean). Yes, it has the single turbo on it. The pictures are of another vehicle (tuck). That has the same exact thing done to it. I was told by TPS that my setup WILL make 800hp, just like the turck, these are the same ppl that made 1500 out of a 2jz. TPS said 800 would be no problem with the tubo setup I had. My stand alone is not tuned at all and runs like S&$T. That is why I was asking about titan.

Ryan
800hp and 800whp are VERY different...

whats the big deal about 1500 out of a 2jz? thats a dime a dozen these days... SP pulled 1900 out of one in Markos car

Is it possible to make 800hp or 800whp with a 1jz? Absolutely!!!
Is it possible to make 800hp with the turbo in the pictures? Possibly yeah; we dont know the internal specs of it
Is it possible to make 800whp (~975-1000hp) out of that turbo? Very doubtful
Is it possible to make 800hp or 800whp with 6 550cc injectors? Not on stock fuel pressure!

I'm going to be nice and stop outlining all the stuff in this thread...

Last edited by Bean; 06-13-05 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-13-05, 05:46 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

yes, I do have a soarer.

we will be looking for you on the 9jul if no show then

OWNED
Old 06-13-05, 08:04 PM
blksc300mt
Driver

hey guys....im not one to brag... but i thought i'd show you guys my sweet setup...its not exaclty an 800hp setup...its actually putting out more like 765 @ the wheels...and i did it all with the stock computer and stock injectors, and the w58
Attached Thumbnails 1jz single trubo conversion-big-red-turbo-copy.jpg  
Old 06-13-05, 10:05 PM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Ryan

You should stop while you are ahead... seriously. I mean you can't even make your lies make sense. The pictures you posted of the engine bay is a SC300 engine bay NOT a truck or "turck" as your 16yr old grammar spelled. Please do yourself a favor and stop posting, because every time you do, you only further embarrass yourself.

We have realized you are a liar and a bad one at that. So take the advice given earlier, and don't post for a couple months until you learn what a turbo does.
Old 06-13-05, 10:16 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder if his tach and temp. sensor works....
I JUST saw this ROFLMAO
Old 06-14-05, 06:34 AM
Gamer
Pole Position

I almost feel sorry for the guy.......

Ozzi step away from the crack pipe man, it's not doing you any favors.
Old 06-14-05, 06:43 AM
PHLSingle
Pole Position

This thread makes baby Jesus cry........

In case that guy wants to see a 1000hp turbo:

Old 06-14-05, 06:50 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 229 Likes on 173 Posts

Just remember, everytime you lie, God wrecks another 5 speed SC.
Old 06-14-05, 07:25 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 229 Likes on 173 Posts

Also, i suppose he's already been caught in this lie, but looking through his picture gallery, there are several discrepencies between photos of the engine/engine bay (clearly a LHD SC, not a RHD JDM Soarer) and pictures of the exterior of the vehicle.
Old 06-14-05, 11:01 AM
vipsoarer
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ok guys i think hes had enough...some of these bashings are getting pathetic because they are repititious. we are a board of higher end builders and now we are just settling to a new low. i know its quite easy to poke fun but seriously 5 pages worth? we will all see if he shows at the meet. no need to keep wasting bandwidth on something as stupid as this. call me a pu$sy or whatever but there is a line between tasteful belittling and being *******s. we all know he is in the wrong but there is no need to keep going overboard and act like we are on honda-tech.

sorry but this thread sucks and even tho i dont have to read it i think that since this is a community baised forum i should state that its becomming inappropriate to keep going on.
Old 06-14-05, 11:15 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I'll agree with vipsoarer he's had enough. Let's move on I could care less if he lied.

Quick Reply: 1jz single trubo conversion