ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific-25/)
-   -   Lexus Corporation Greedy (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific/565665-lexus-corporation-greedy.html)

ahlilly 04-17-11 08:55 PM

Lexus Corporation Greedy

I am writing this because my Mom is disgusted with Lexus. After making her last payment of almost $600 per month for 5 years, not once late, they didn't even have the decency to send a later of "Thank you for your business". It was financed through Lexus, to boot! Even if it wasn't financed through the car maker you would think that they would appreciate loyalty. She says that in her business (our business), EVERY client receives either a personal THANK YOU or written thank you. Businesses these days are great full to have clients. But these greedy corporations will never understand the meaning of doing good business and treating the customer as #1! She will never buy another LEXUS!

kalristo 04-17-11 09:04 PM

welcome to the forum.

sway162 04-18-11 08:18 AM

Wow....congrats.....what do you and your mom want? A dog biscuit or something?

Nice first post.

edarte 04-18-11 11:50 AM

Well good for your mom paying off her car after five years.

However I have to find your complaint that she did not receive a "thank you" extreme. Did you expect someone in a major corporation to really "care" your mom paid off her loan; I mean, get real?

What were you expecting; one of those computer generated letters that some companies churn out that do nothing other than waste paper? This is just phony sincerity that I put in the same category as the fast food server's "have a nice day". I would rather Lexus spend money on their cars then useless "thank you" letters.

However, this does not mean I do not appreciate the service and greeting I get at my local dealer. This I think equates to your own business. I would also expect that your dealer rep. says "thank you" when you go there for service - mine does.

I also do not think the fact your mom made all her payments on time is a sign of 'loyalty". She had financial obligation to do that.

I could see not buying a particular brand because it was poor quality or you were unhappy with the service. But for not buying another Lexus because they did not send you a "thank you" letter is extreme.

I disagree that the customer is always #1 - some customers will just never be happy and are not worth the trouble.

msgs350 04-18-11 11:44 PM

Welcome and i hope you only ranted here on CL about this and not to corporate. It has nothing to do with GREED! Not to be mean, but i wouldn't have expected a "Thank You" letter at all! If they would send me the title/pink slip promptly, I'd be more than happy.

In my case...i get yearly emails on my bday and even car purchase anniversaries from Lexus (dealership..haha).

REV-01 04-19-11 01:28 AM

the lexus dealer would thank her many times if she bought it out right...next time try that LOL

seriously really? it is your mom's responsibility to pay off your loan on time and you want a thank you...get real

jnemo 04-19-11 02:28 AM

Welcome~
and everything's well said, don't have any more comments to add about your/your mom's complaints.
Hope your mom did enjoy driving the car though. ^^

markeezy 04-19-11 02:47 AM

cool story bro

nitroboss 04-19-11 02:49 AM

That's hardly a valid complaint.

In your Mum's business, how many customer's does she have?

How many customer's do you think have finance through Lexus?

And you're expecting them to thank each and every one for being unable to pay upfront for the vehicle and expose them to the risks of the customer defaulting.

JockMe 04-19-11 02:59 AM

tell your moms I said thank you from LEXUS CORP.

whit3b0y 04-19-11 11:03 PM

So I'm just wondering.... At your mom business "(our business)" do you call you loyal customers at home and say, Hey thanks for coming in today and paying for your Big Mack..... ? If you want a thanks you prolly got it at the lexus dealership when the salesman handed you the keys to your new car, or whenever you got a loaner from the service department. or whenever the parts guy was like itll be 4-5 days, wait ill overnight it and your L air freshener will be here tomorrow.
Grow UP! If this is your biggest issue for today. **** i wanna be you. Go buy a KIA they will call you every month and thank you for making your payment.

geeznuts 04-20-11 11:09 AM

You get free bagels and coffee when you get your car serviced isn't that thanks enough lol ungreatful!!!

is300chris 04-20-11 08:41 PM

why dont i get a thank you note, when i pay the bill at arbys, or when i get gas, or when i pay any bill?

IS3_FTW 04-21-11 10:18 PM

All I read was, "blah blah blah" "whine whine whine"

I bet your the type of guy, that will sue a company like Lexus. For your gratification of getting something out of them, for paying off your car.

Cartune 04-21-11 10:40 PM

AWW YOU WANT A COOKIE? gawd you people expect gold and diamonds from company. wont be surprise if you dont post again. oh hey btw, a fresh brewed cup of coffee is HOT, just in case you didnt know.