ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific-25/)
-   -   LV Photo Shoot (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pacific/424275-lv-photo-shoot.html)

Apex84 04-22-09 12:10 PM

LV Photo Shoot - DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MAY 8th

Well David and I have been talking about this for a few days now and decided to make a meet out of it. So lets do a photo shoot meet. Stock or modded doesn't matter so long as your car is clean :p. I know I'm new to the LV scene, but I'm definitely not new to CL or the 1IS. Hope to see a lot of you there.

DATE:
Friday May 8th

TIME:
9:00pm - until whenever

Corner of Alta and Rampart where the great indoors used to be in Boca Park.

And of course no engine revving, burnouts, or anything else to call undue attention to ourselves.

1. Apex84
2. Ay-Nako
3. Levistey0
4. vegasstace(maybe)
5. sniper
6. SurfsUP
7. maying856 (maybe)
8. surrealSC
9. donthes
10. pinoyballah

Ay-nako 04-22-09 01:25 PM

^^ couldnt say it better myself bro... :)

Levistey0 04-22-09 06:18 PM

I'm down!

my last class final is on Friday. It would be cool to start off the summer with a meet!

G2GS 04-23-09 07:18 AM

Yeah...that's a great day...thanks David...just because you didn't sign up for Toyotafest!
:thumbdn::mad::sad:

vegasstace 04-23-09 01:45 PM

If I clean my car, I might make it over there. Need to see all these other lexus people!

sniper 04-28-09 01:53 PM

Ill be there! I'm a Vegas Noob :woot: Dunno if my LS is photo worthy though :cry:

Apex84 05-01-09 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by sniper (Post 4476545)
Ill be there! I'm a Vegas Noob :woot: Dunno if my LS is photo worthy though :cry:

No one said you have to be modded bro. Come on out.

Ay-nako 05-02-09 08:00 PM

just to give everyone a heads up it will be the day before on friday! leroy please change the date!!!!

SurfsUP 05-03-09 06:49 PM

I'll try to make it but my SC300 is not tuned yet and with my new XS Power turbo set at 10 psi, I'm scared to push it pass 3k rpm. Anyone know how to tune an AEM FI/C on a SC300? Got it all wired up but car won't idle and shuts down after a few seconds. The SC runs fine with the bypass harness.

Levistey0 05-04-09 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by SurfsUP (Post 4491091)
I'll try to make it but my SC300 is not tuned yet and with my new XS Power turbo set at 10 psi, I'm scared to push it pass 3k rpm. Anyone know how to tune an AEM FI/C on a SC300? Got it all wired up but car won't idle and shuts down after a few seconds. The SC runs fine with the bypass harness.

Hopefully you'll be able to make it out. I'd love to check out your XS turbo set-up. I'm debating on getting that or just building an NA-T on the side.

There's a few Vegas heads on the supra forums that known AEM like the back of their hands. Check out the supraforums.com

School's done Wednesday for me actually. I'm still down to roll and meet some Vegas people even if there's just a couple cars that show up.

surrealSC 05-04-09 03:43 PM

great spot to meet, right around my house! put me in, dont have much to show except a drop but im down to hang out.......

also been meaning to put a thread up on some help...... was looking into picking up a 1jzgte motorset locally and would like some help from anyone with a bit more experience and what to look for in buying an engine. not much familiar with buying used engines so would like someone to help me out. compression test is on the top of my head but no oil in the engine.

Ay-nako 05-04-09 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by surrealSC (Post 4493722)
great spot to meet, right around my house! put me in, dont have much to show except a drop but im down to hang out.......

also been meaning to put a thread up on some help...... was looking into picking up a 1jzgte motorset locally and would like some help from anyone with a bit more experience and what to look for in buying an engine. not much familiar with buying used engines so would like someone to help me out. compression test is on the top of my head but no oil in the engine.

I used to own a 1jz SC, sold it to another member here on the boards, he might be able to help you out alot more !

SurfsUP 05-04-09 11:35 PM

Here's a pic of what I've done so far.
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...SC_1186_sm.jpg

Had the front bumper redone, added lower lip from older SC, and removed grill.

Apex84 05-05-09 01:14 PM

PLEASE READ

Ok guys since the shoot is scheduled on the same day as Toyotafest I wanted to know if changing the date to Sunday would be an issue or should we keep the same day? Majority rules.

SurfsUP 05-05-09 03:49 PM

Got any info on this Toyotafest.