Notices
NX Models (2015-present)

voice control for NX300 on navigation

Old 06-01-19, 02:08 AM
Mikedalton
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default voice control for NX300 on navigation

Owner of a brand new NX300, UK version. We can't get the navigation to provide voice guidance. Been into the settings menu and done everything that the manual suggests in terms of turning on the sub options. And spoken to Lexus who advised that I've done everything right. Just wondering if anybody else has got similar issues.
Old 06-01-19, 02:37 AM
Truly55
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Assuming your navigation is actually working - and itís just the sound that is missing - you might have muted it accidentally. Itís easily done. To the left hand side of your nav screen thereís a magnifying glass icon (search), below that is map orientation icon, below that is the mute button. You may have pressed that. Make sure that icon is turned on.

Truly 55
Old 06-01-19, 04:01 AM
Mikedalton
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your response. That's exactly what the guy a Lexus dealership said when I called him but there is no icon in the location that both you and he described?
Old 06-01-19, 04:40 AM
Truly55
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Mikedalton View Post
Thank you for your response. That's exactly what the guy a Lexus dealership said when I called him but there is no icon in the location that both you and he described?
Can you include a picture of your nav screen plus details of the nav software version youíre running?
Old 06-01-19, 05:04 AM
Truly55
Driver School Candidate

You need to be navigating to somewhere for the mute button to show up under the orientation icon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: voice control for NX300 on navigation

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: